The Student Room Group

22-year-old virgin. Bad?

This topic is mainly for a female opinion. I am a 22-year-old virgin, never had a girlfriend and never kissed a girl.

I am wondering, even if you were attracted to me, would this fact put you off dating me or forming a relationship with me? I realise that it is abnormal to be one at this age, but I would appreciate an opinion.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
This topic is mainly for a female opinion. I am a 22-year-old virgin, never had a girlfriend and never kissed a girl.

I am wondering, even if you were attracted to me, would this fact put you off dating me or forming a relationship with me? I realise that it is abnormal to be one at this age, but I would appreciate an opinion.

in my opinion no it just shows that you have respect for yourself and have not found the right person to be in a relationship with. it would not put me of dating u tho x
No it's not bad, wouldn't make a slightest difference tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No it's not bad, it's actually really good you waited that long!
I think that would be an attractive quality! It's great that you've not been sleeping around, it's dirty and I couldn't date someone who had.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
1/4 of 22 year olds are virgins so it is not that abnormal.
Reply 6
Bump
It's not about whether you're a virgin or not, it's about why you're a virgin.
Just make sure you've got some good excuses.
(edited 8 years ago)
^what the person above me said
The fact that you're a virgin wouldn't be a deal breaker whatsoever, but I guess it's also to do with the reason
Like one of my guy friends is a virgin, but he's extremely attractive and girls throw themselves at him all the time, but he's just not interested in that way because he wants to actually have a proper relationship rather than random flings (like the rest of my guy friends) so to me thats a turn ON not a turn off
Depends on the reason I suppose, but no it wouldn't make me any less attracted to you
Just makes you more cute and innocent ^^
i don't see the problem
nothing wrong with being virgin
Walker?
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
It's not about whether you're a virgin or not, it's about why your a virgin.
Just make sure you've got some good excuses.

What excuses would you say would be good?
You're a wizard Harry.
I'm a female 22 year old virgin.

It wouldn't bother me at all in the slightest. In fact I'd prefer it really because it reduces pressure, and the awkwardness of being a virgin compared to having a more experienced partner.

I feel like guys would judge me though :frown:

Look to the girl's replies. Definitely not "I usually prefer 2D girls." or " I'm too busy playing video games"

Honestly, don't make an excuse because it's looks like you're trying to qualify yourself, just be honest and say it didn't happen at high school/university and don't get hung up on it.
It's more common than you think and if someone is honestly interested in a serious relationship with you the fact that you're a virgin shouldn't bother them.
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal

Yeah, probably best to just say you never had the opportunity.
It wouldn't bother me. I think it's quite an attractive and unique quality.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending