:zomg: :eviltongue:

:rofl:
:groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy:
You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down
You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down

Hey, walk out that house with my swagger
Hop in there with dough, I got places to go!
People to see, time is precious
I looked at my cotty, are ya out of control?
Original post by AngryJellyfish
:groovy:

:noway:

However:
:eek2: = :yep:
[scrollr]_____
:eek3:-l-:eek3::noway:[/scrollr]

I dare you to parachute off One World Trade Centre in NY. :yep: :cool:
Original post by TobiasAZT
I dare you to parachute off One World Trade Centre in NY. :yep: :cool:

No. :proud:
No. :proud:

Mr Bean is now mad as a result. :frown:
Howdy.
Morning. :yawn:

Do you hate me? :frown:
Original post by spotify95z
Do you hate me? :frown:

Not at all! Though, I'm surprised you've worked all the way through the alphabet to z already. :zomg:
still winning :smug:
Not at all! Though, I'm surprised you've worked all the way through the alphabet to z already. :zomg:

These impersonator people really shouldn't be posting on TSR.... well, they should impersonate other members, anyway!

I believe that all the spotify numbers down to 48 (with the exception of 91) have been taken by ex-impersonators; likewise with most of the letters after my spotify95 username; and with most of the symbols too, such as dashes and hyphens.

Why on earth do they choose me as a target to impersonate though? :confused:
Original post by spotify95
These impersonator people really shouldn't be posting on TSR.... well, they should impersonate other members, anyway!

I believe that all the spotify numbers down to 48 (with the exception of 91) have been taken by ex-impersonators; likewise with most of the letters after my spotify95 username; and with most of the symbols too, such as dashes and hyphens.

Why on earth do they choose me as a target to impersonate though? :confused:

Yeah, I can see why it would get very annoying after awhile, being the target of such impersonators. I've only had it happen to me twice, so it was more of a novelty than anything, but the number of usernames similar to yours that keep popping up is ridiculous.

I imagine it's a bit of a difficult thing for the mods to do anything about, however, aside from just banning each account as they have been. :s:
Yeah, I can see why it would get very annoying after awhile, being the target of such impersonators. I've only had it happen to me twice, so it was more of a novelty than anything, but the number of usernames similar to yours that keep popping up is ridiculous.

I imagine it's a bit of a difficult thing for the mods to do anything about, however, aside from just banning each account as they have been. :s:

I wonder if it'll happen to me soon? :s-smilie:

Latest