Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Guilty :K:

:wink:

What happens between me, you and @REMLewis stays between us :colone:
Lmao this gone be goood :ahee:
Original post by Teslamegafan
Sound's not working, nice try though :rofl:

You probably put it on mute XD, or maybe put the volume up. OR these videos/vines are roasting you so much that you've lost your 'demi-god' powers not that you had any in the first place.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
What happens between me, you and @REMLewis stays between us :colone:

I wonder if @Kadak will tell on me to my husband :mmm:
I wonder if @Kadak will tell on me to my husband :mmm:

He better not
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
He better not

Yes, do you hear that @Kadak ? you better not!!!!!!!
Yes, do you hear that @Kadak ? you better not!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll try my best :wink:.
How is your maid doing?
You all knew it was coming....

"About a week ago week ago!"
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
You probably put it on mute XD, or maybe put the volume up. OR these videos/vines are roasting you so much that you've lost your 'demi-god' powers not that you had any in the first place.

I was joking about the "God" comment no need to take it so seriously :sorry: (although I'm still better than Awesome Genius, come at me :fight:)

Anyway, I don't use Vine so I am not accustomed to the features.
I was joking about the "God" comment no need to take it so seriously :sorry: (although I'm still better than Awesome Genius, come at me :fight:)

Anyway, I don't use Vine so I am not accustomed to the features.

Okay you can better than Awesome Genius, but remember I'm always better than you. :wink:
Okay you can better than Awesome Genius, but remember I'm always better than you. :wink:

Sure, and you can be free to believe whatever you want to believe :giggle:
Sure, and you can be free to believe whatever you want to believe :giggle:

How long did it take you to come up with that one?
How long did it take you to come up with that one?

Keep in mind that I am currently experiencing slow internet in case the long waits between each reply are testing your patience, lol.
Keep in mind that I am currently experiencing slow internet in case the long waits between each reply are testing your patience, lol.

Your Internet is bad as your jokes....Can you see this :colone:
Your Internet is bad as your jokes....Can you see this :colone:

That wasn't even supposed to be a joke but anyway considering that 99% of the time my internet speed is like the Hennessey Venom GT i must have a pretty amazing sense of humor :tongue:
That wasn't even supposed to be a joke but anyway considering that 99% of the time my internet speed is like the Hennessey Venom GT i must have a pretty amazing sense of humor :tongue:

That's nice :wink:, but was the record ever officially recorded...

Not as fast as my Koenigsegg Agera R....
That's nice :wink:, but was the record ever officially recorded...

Yep Hennessey Venom GT hit 270.49 mph beating the Bugatti Veyron, so my internet is preeetty sweet :smile:

If that's still not right the Bugatti Veryron is my second choice.
(edited 8 years ago)
This guy seems like a total prick. Who would actually have the audacity to go around calling himself an "Awesome Genius" (unless he actually was).

And I bet he doesn't even drive a nice car. Did he even go to Oxford?

Just move on.
Original post by Kholmes1
So basically I met this guy around a week ago. However after just one day we broke up because I called him a Jerk. The reason why I called him a jerk is because he calls himself Awesome Genius and he would not tell me his real name and he thinks hes superior to everyone else, (Which he is but still..). But now thinking about it I think im in love with him so what should I do?

DP him/her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending