The Student Room Group

roses are red...

so girls, when was the last time a man gave you flowers?

What were they?

When/ where did he give them?
never happened to me, LOL.
violets are often purple more than blue...
I hope it's the same in your view...
because otherwise i'll have to dump you...
never, my guinea pig gave me a chewed up lump of parsely of that counts. it was so romantic :love:
Original post by CoolCavy
never, my guinea pig gave me a chewed up lump of parsely of that counts. it was so romantic :love:

n'awwww lol

are you guinea give it some back :h:
Reply 7
I wish my future beau would.

Never happened though.

:flower2::flower2::flower::flower::flower2::flower::flower2::flower2::flower::flower:

i know its not the same as in real life but its the best i can do :smile:

Well well if it isn't the little WillNotPostUntilDecemeberBecauseOfArtsProject Cavvy. What does feel like to make a false promise to the entire population of TSR?

On topic: I bought some white flower for charity purposes few years ago
Original post by DiceTheSlice
Well well if it's the little WillNotPostUntilDecemeberBecauseOfArtsProject Cavvy. What does feel like to make a false promise to the entire population of TSR?

well i'm so sorry :colonhash: not my fault i finished it yesterday :tongue:
Original post by chelseafreak
:flower2::flower2::flower::flower::flower2::flower::flower2::flower2::flower::flower:

i know its not the same as in real life but its the best i can do :smile:

:grouphugs:thank you my friend :h:
:grouphugs:thank you my friend :h:

:smile: i thought you'd like it :hugs:
Reply 13
When I was hiking with my best friend, and he picked a flower (dont know the name) and gave it to me. I put it on my car's dashboard to remember good hiking times :u:
I've never recieved flowers from anyone
Original post by DiceTheSlice
Well well if it isn't the little WillNotPostUntilDecemeberBecauseOfArtsProject Cavvy. What does feel like to make a false promise to the entire population of TSR?

On topic: I bought some white flower for charity purposes few years ago

Sounds like you're upset she's back
Original post by Anonymous
so girls, when was the last time a man gave you flowers?

What were they?

When/ where did he give them?

My mother's best friend (who is gay) gave me flowers because he could not attend one of my concerts. It was so lovely of him and the flowers are still gorgeous, particularly the stargazer lilies. Some people are just wonderful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
His blood is red too.
A month ago, a single rose looool

Quick Reply