What if it isn't? :pierre:

I would still continue with the relationship behind your back :smug:
Reply 102
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Awwwww 😍😘
Original post by toonervoustotalk

:indiff: Do you not know what that means? Y don't have my blessing. Banterbury out! :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Original post by Princepieman
Tonnes of people have, I know of a few personally.

EDIT: there have been TSR marriages and babies too.

@xGCSE_Studentx @Gcsestudent @StudentGCSE19999

What did i tell ya
Original post by Student403
I think you mean trusting :biggrin: trustworthy is a good thing!

Apologies. Why am I taking A-level English
Original post by ZuluK
Have you not built a virtual relationship on here? You should :wink:

No thanks.
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
I don't understand why you think it is so dangerous, if you meet in a public place it's no more risky than walking to Tesco's :confused:

Why can't people just choose to do that offline though? Are people that socially awkward ?
Original post by DiceTheSlice

lol you're hilarious
Original post by _Charlotte15
Why can't people just choose to do that offline though? Are people that socially awkward ?

How else do they not feel awkward, it's not like one can suddenly become whatever level you deem sociable enough. I know, and have personally met, someone on here who became confident through meeting lots of people from online
Original post by shawn_o1
How else do they not feel awkward, it's not like one can suddenly become whatever level you deem sociable enough. I know, and have personally met, someone on here who became confident through meeting lots of people from online

It's nothing to do with what I deem sociable your missing my point. All I'm saying is I don't understand how someone can open up and be so trusting of someone who they have never met, most likely never saw a photo of the person but are just purely basing their knowledge on what they have told them. You've watched catfish I hope, you'd understand if you see what happens most of the time.
It's nothing to do with what I deem sociable your missing my point. All I'm saying is I don't understand how someone can open up and be so trusting of someone who they have never met, most likely never saw a photo of the person but are just purely basing their knowledge on what they have told them. You've watched catfish I hope, you'd understand if you see what happens most of the time.

She's avoided the catfish situation by seeing myself and her other online friends on Skype first before deciding whether to meet them for real.
She's avoided the catfish situation by seeing myself and her other online friends on Skype first before deciding whether to meet them for real.

Well you failed to mention that before, that clearly is okay because you know exactly who you are going to see and if they are who they say they are.
Original post by 16yearold
guys
i'm opened for answer
say there is a girl and yesterday we been like dating, but then we broke up
but then a day after the guys felt like he needed to be with here
should he ask her out again
(bearing in mind he broke up with her , however, he has a marjor connection to her)

English plz :toofunny:
Apologies. Why am I taking A-level English

Hehe it's fine :smile: Spelling errors are trivial compared to what you guys do!
Original post by Biryani007
English plz :toofunny:

lol
Few have yep. Few have met up but didn't work out.

shawn_o1,

Do you like females?
Reply 118
it is against the rules

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending