The Student Room Group

Woman flushes newborn down TOILET!

This horrible and evil woman flushed her new born down a toilet.
Th child has been placed in care and has suffered brain damage, is deaf and nearly blind! This is the most cruel act i have ever seen!

Article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3296625/Newborn-suffered-brain-damage-mother-toilet.html

Scroll to see replies

WTF?! That is SICKENING. I couldn't even click on the link. What an evil, disgusting woman. Her own baby. She deserves to be tortured until she goes mad. My heart goes out to that poor baby :frown: Just makes me want to cry

Edit: just read it...he's brain damaged because of HER but apparently she's still allowed to stay in contact with the child?! Ridiculous:facepalm2:
(edited 8 years ago)
Disgusting.
Reply 3
What a total *****, she needs to die
Reply 4
Original post by ghost88
What a total *****, she needs to die

agree 100%
I'm not saying what she did was right, but you have no idea what her mental state is or her situation: She could be suffering from post natal depression.
Horrible. How could you do that to your own child? How unfortunate that he has a mother like that.
What a monster
Reply 8
Original post by chantalc
I'm not saying what she did was right, but you have no idea what her mental state is or her situation: She could be suffering from post natal depression.

no excuse

and she wasn't she knew full well what she was doing
Original post by saxsan4
This horrible and evil woman flushed her new born down a toilet.
Th child has been placed in care and has suffered brain damage, is deaf and nearly blind! This is the most cruel act i have ever seen!

Article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3296625/Newborn-suffered-brain-damage-mother-toilet.html

I think someone should flush her down a big incinerator.
Please don't post stuff like this on here , i get emotional :frown:
Reply 11
And why do people still oppose capital punishment??????
Not the first lady which has done that, but all are evil :angry:
That's horrific, poor baby :frown:
The hypocrisy on this thread. Sure, what she did was disgusting, but how does wishing her to be tortured or killed make you any better than what she did?
(edited 8 years ago)
She deserves to be shot
Reply 16
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The hypocrisy on this thread. Sure, what she did was was disgusting, but how does wishing her to be tortured or killed make you any better than what she did?

because she has ruined the life on another why should she be granted the luxury of life?

PTD doesn't normally start until at least 2 weeks after birth.

You are joking, right? Lots of women suffer from post-natal depression or clinical depression or whatever else but they don't turn into psychopaths and murderers flushing people down toilets.
Reply 19

Unless she is literally insane she is entirely culpable here. Though the bloodlust on this thread is a bit disturbing.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending