The Student Room Group

Woman just went to the toilet outside my bedroom window

Scroll to see replies

There is a severe lack of public toilets in most of our cities and nearly all are locked at night anyway. Probs she got chucked out of a pub/club so couldn't go to one in there either and obviously student/uni property is the next best thing.
Original post by John55
So I enjoy listening to music and one of my favorite things to do is sit by the window of my bedroom listening to it, I'm on the fourth floor of my halls building. So anyway, I'm having a great time staring into the night listening to music and then this woman wanders towards the empty car park outside the window, I initially think nothing of it until she squats and wips her arse out and I think I just lost faith in humanity...
Pft you shouldn't have left a toilet outside your bedroom window then :sly:
Reply 42
Original post by TheMoralStruggle
There is a severe lack of public toilets in most of our cities and nearly all are locked at night anyway. Probs she got chucked out of a pub/club so couldn't go to one in there either and obviously student/uni property is the next best thing.

There is no toilet, I worded it wrongly as I wrote the title at 4:30 am, she just squatted down on a pavement
(edited 8 years ago)
Did she just leave it there for somebody else to clean up? Deserves a pretty big fine for that imo.
Reply 44
Reading the posts on this thread made my day (or evening, whatever). Good job, you have made someone laugh their arse off :'D
Well, if men are allowed to urinate everywhere, why women shouldn't? What would you have suggested for her to do? Have a mess in her pants?
Reply 46
Original post by ForgetMe
Well, if men are allowed to urinate everywhere, why women shouldn't? What would you have suggested for her to do? Have a mess in her pants?

Fair point, but I wouldn't think to highly of a guy urinating in the street either, I definitely wouldn't do that. You could argue that guys aren't committing public nudity in the same way as women but that's still unfair, so f&ck it man, let's all smear the street's with our Sh%t and P$s.
Original post by John55
Fair point, but I wouldn't think to highly of a guy urinating in the street either, I definitely wouldn't do that. You could argue that guys aren't committing public nudity in the same way as women but that's still unfair, so f&ck it man, let's all smear the street's with our Sh%t and P$s.

Imagine yourself in her situation, what if you lived far and you really really really needed to do it? Would you just wet yourself?
Reply 48
Original post by ForgetMe
Imagine yourself in her situation, what if you lived far and you really really really needed to do it? Would you just wet yourself?

Honestly, I'd do the same, but I'd only be in her situation, say, if I was walking in the countryside, I live in the middle of a city, there's loads of bar's open less than a minute's walk away that she could have gone in to use an actual toilet... which leads me to believe that she didn't do it out of desperation.
Original post by John55
Honestly, I'd do the same, but I'd only be in her situation, say, if I was walking in the countryside, I live in the middle of a city, there's loads of bar's open less than a minute's walk away that she could have gone in to use an actual toilet... which leads me to believe that she didn't do it out of desperation.

Well, in that case, maybe she knew you will be there and watching her :colone:
Original post by Yavanna
Okay, I started laughing right before I clicked on this post and then I started laughing so hard my stomach started hurting while I was scrolling down and now I'm just trying really hard not to think about it so I can write a coherent sentence

I'm glad I'm not alone! :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest