The Student Room Group

AQA A level Biology

hey,
was just wondering is it easier to get an A in unit 4 or unit 5 for Biology??
That's really a matter of opinion and very much depends on which topics you're strongest at.

Unit 5 is the longer exam which includes the 25 mark essay question (25% of the total marks for the paper) which links to all four units- AS included- so if you're not so good with essays then arguably unit 4 would be the easier exam to get an A in.

A lot of people seem to find the content in unit 5 more challenging as well, but like I said, it depends on the person really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by TheDesertStudies
That's really a matter of opinion and very much depends on which topics you're strongest at.

Unit 5 is the longer exam which includes the 25 mark essay question (25% of the total marks for the paper) which links to all four units- AS included- so if you're not so good with essays then arguably unit 4 would be the easier exam to get an A in.

A lot of people seem to find the content in unit 5 more challenging as well, but like I said, it depends on the person really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok thanks for your advice, I really find essays easier, so I think maybe unit 5
Reply 3
Original post by HToo
hey,
was just wondering is it easier to get an A in unit 4 or unit 5 for Biology??

Personally to me they seem to be exactly the same, except different topics. It generally depends on your preference: I'm doing better at unit 5 as its far more interesting.
I'm finding unit 5 more interesting so far but I couldn't really say which one I'm doing better in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by TheDesertStudies
Did you do the ISA or the EMPA at AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes I did an ISA in AS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending