The Student Room Group

Which body do you like the most and WHY?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NathanDYEL
Muscle ups on rings.....sounds a lot like CrossFit :tongue: Can you bench 130kg?

how much can you bench bruh?
Original post by Ahmed766
how much can you bench bruh?

130kg is the most iv done so far :smile: maybe 135kg now if im lucky
130kg is the most iv done so far :smile: maybe 135kg now if im lucky

How old are you? Sounds pretty strong bruh
10-12%
Never even heard of it aha, my training is mostly of the bodybuilding sort so not much of the 'functional' movements. :smile:
How old are you? Sounds pretty strong bruh

19 at about 185lbs
Congrats on being able to do that, looks solid. No chance i could, shoulders are ****ed from training like a ****** when i started and from playing rugby.
19 at about 185lbs

1 year older than me, i'm 158 lbs
1 year older than me, i'm 158 lbs

Im only 5,10 how tall are you?
Original post by REMLewis
10% to 30 % look healthiest (and look quite strong)
(only personal opinion though, hope it helps ) :smile:

Original post by Tom Jickleson
30% looks the most natural imo

30% is not natural and definitely not healthy. It's obese and unhealthy. Trust me, I've been there. And I felt awful both in terms of energy and self-esteem. Getting sweaty after walking up stairs, getting dizzy spells after standing, sleeping poorly, potentially developing diabetes if you stay there too long etc are not healthy! Up to you if you are attracted to it though of course, but it can't be natural or healthy! Nor are the first 2 in reality and bodybuilders only stay there for a minimal amount of time (bodybuilding at elite level is not that healthy in general, but it's their bodies and lots of sport have dangers).

Original post by RiotGirll
By downwards I meant bfp% downwards

1st is most attractive

Chubby chaser. Each to his/her own :tongue:

Original post by JD1lla
You find that attractive? a guy more obsessed with his own body than yours?

Man no matter how hard they train, how hard they dedicate themselves I just can't respect the sport of bodybuilding.

Why? Each to his own. They definitely don't do it for female attention.
(edited 8 years ago)
Im only 5,10 how tall are you?

178cm so I think that's 5ft10.. I'm not very tall :frown:
178cm so I think that's 5ft10.. I'm not very tall :frown:

Bit higher than the average that !! Optimum height :smile: You been training long? and what sort of training do you do?
Bit higher than the average that !! Optimum height :smile: You been training long? and what sort of training do you do?

about 2 years, I used to do this routine everyday and have a special on the weekend but I just decreased what I do lately to just doing the sally up sally down challange and a few pushups and pullups when ever :smile:
Original post by ZolaCFC25
30% is not natural and definitely not healthy. It's obese and unhealthy. Trust me, I've been there. And I felt awful both in terms of energy and self-esteem. Getting sweaty after walking up stairs, getting dizzy spells after standing, sleeping poorly, potentially developing diabetes if you stay there too long etc are not healthy! Up to you if you are attracted to it though of course, but it can't be natural or healthy! Nor are the first 2 in reality and bodybuilders only stay there for a minimal amount of time (bodybuilding at elite level is not that healthy in general, but it's their bodies and lots of sport have dangers).

Chubby chaser. Each to his/her own :tongue:

Why? Each to his own. They definitely don't do it for female attention.

How on earth is preferring the first guy with the lowest bfp % chubby chasing? :lolwut:
about 2 years, I used to do this routine everyday and have a special on the weekend but I just decreased what I do lately to just doing the sally up sally down challange and a few pushups and pullups when ever :smile:

Any particular goals?
10-12

Others DNW
Any particular goals?

I want to get stronger and leaner but not oversized, I hope to one day to the planche push up, my pushup count is ok but I want to do a variety like the pyramid push up
I want to get stronger and leaner but not oversized, I hope to one day to the planche push up, my pushup count is ok but I want to do a variety like the pyramid push up

No chance of getting oversized, you just do bodyweight stuff or actually go to a gym?
I'm most attracted to 20-25%. The 'why' isn't really necessary, everyone simply has their own preference :h:
No chance of getting oversized, you just do bodyweight stuff or actually go to a gym?

Mainly bodyweight, I do go to the gym a little bit now and then. By oversized I'm not talking about body builder size but I'm not even sure what oversized means to me anymore..

Quick Reply

Latest