The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Tastes the same :biggrin:
Dirty food always tastes better, everyone knows that :biggrin:
Reply 3
hallah meat is horrible to animals
When it's haram but tastes so halal. :coma:
My mate said it just tastes drier than non-halal meat. So I'll have to go with that
Original post by StolenPrivacy
My mate said it just tastes drier than non-halal meat. So I'll have to go with that

Was the meat prepared and served in exactly the same way? If not, you cannot attribute its dry taste to the fact that it's halal.
Original post by Politricks
Was the meat prepared and served in exactly the same way? If not, you cannot attribute its dry taste to the fact that it's halal.

I wouldn't know. I did not really question some ones opinion on different foods.
Swear you were leaving TSR:curious:
They taste the same to me :smile: except in Subway
Reply 9
Original post by saxsan4

I suggest you go vegetarian if youre so concerned for the well being of animals
Reply 10
My mum works in a supermarket and she tells me that the customers ( who are non-muslim ) tell her that halal meat tastes better, when she asked them why they were buying the more expensive halal meat compared to the non-halal alternative
Reply 11
Well I have never tasted non-halal meat but there is no difference? It is just the way the animal is killed that is different so the taste should be the same
Reply 12
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Swear you were leaving TSR:curious:
They taste the same to me :smile: except in Subway

Its a drug

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree:redface:
Nah. Tastes the same
Always wondered what bacon tastes like. What's so good about it?
Bacon is apparently (based on a consensus amongst most people I know) the best-tasting meat food there is. So non-halal it is. :biggrin:
Original post by saxsan4

I will never understand people who say that
Your saying talking to animal telling it your basically about to end its life and asking for gods blessing then slaughtering it is horrible but tasering, injecting or electrifying an animal isn't ? Lwal okAY
Reply 18
I dont know, but I think halal tastes better in the way its prepared and is NOT horrible to animals as it's one slit to the throat. That's all.
I've had loads of Halal and non-halal meat. They literally taste exactly the same.

You aren't missing out much on Bacon, it tastes nice but on the internet there is a massive circlejerk overhyping its tastiness. It does taste very different to Lamb, Chicken and Beef I'll say that

Latest