The Student Room Group

Hair length and a females attractiveness?

When men say that short hair is unattractive on a woman how short do they mean. What about layered bob styles say just below chin length?
Who cares what some guy thinks? Do what you think looks best on you. If you want to chop of all your hair and go bald do it because YOU want to do it. Don't base all your decisions on whether a guy will like it or not. Bit silly tbh.
(edited 8 years ago)
Tbh short hair works well on some people , and not on others.
Reply 3
Original post by ermahgerd11
Who cares what some guy thinks? Do what you think looks best on you. If you want to chop of all your hair do it because YOU want to do it. Don't base all your decisions on whether a guy will like it or not. Bit silly tbh.

Yea true its silly but conforming to percieved ideas of what the opposite sex might like is what many people do anyway without thinking. I wouldnt be chopping it all off as ive never had hair longer than shoulder length anyway, just wondered what people class as short.
Original post by Anonymous
Yea true its silly but conforming to percieved ideas of what the opposite sex might like is what many people do anyway without thinking. I wouldnt be chopping it all off as ive never had hair longer than shoulder length anyway, just wondered what people class as short.

Anything shorter than that is what i would call short. She suits it really well too. She looks stunning :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shoulder length or longer in an ideal world pls. It's not a big deal though.
It's pretty subjective both ways to be honest, people will have different definitions of short and different tastes as well. I've seen ladies totally rock hair of all lengths, it's all down to what you like on you and confidence to an extent.
Obviously different guys have different opinions.For me personally hsir is a huge factor on the beauty of a women. I love long hair that hangs all the way down below waist level ideally at bum length.

But thats just me
Mainly what we've grown up with as children really.

As guys we would usually want that long haired princess looking girl that looks really innocent.

As girls, they would normally want the tall muscular guys with good hair, prince charming sort of look.
Reply 9
Original post by Longshot700
Mainly what we've grown up with as children really.

As guys we would usually want that long haired princess looking girl that looks really innocent.

As girls, they would normally want the tall muscular guys with good hair, prince charming sort of look.

What about the inccocent princess bob style look
What about the inccocent princess bob style look

Never seen it. Only seen it on mean women, the type that smoke and mock everyone in sight. Not saying the innocent ones don't do that though.
Never seen it. Only seen it on mean women, the type that smoke and mock everyone in sight. Not saying the innocent ones don't do that though.

Ok, didn't know hairstyles were associated with meanness lol. What hair styles do mean men have, just so I can avoid them :tongue:
Reply 12
The longer the better.
Ok, didn't know hairstyles were associated with meanness lol. What hair styles do mean men have, just so I can avoid them :tongue:

Well if their heads are shaved it could mean they're a racist thug. That's about it I think. Women with short hair are like the equivalent of those sorta guys to me.
Well if their heads are shaved it could mean they're a racist thug. That's about it I think. Women with short hair are like the equivalent of those sorta guys to me.

Isn't short more like above the ears than a bob? like the kind of thing Emma watson had?

I was thinking of getting the victoria beckham bob
Original post by ermahgerd11
Anything shorter than that is what i would call short. She suits it really well too. She looks stunning :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Link? attachment doesnt work
Of course I'm not a dude, but as a bi woman, I find women with all hair lengths attractive & I'm sure many guys are the same.

But as has been said above - get whatever hairstyle you want! It's your hair, and nobody else should have the deciding say in your decisions about it tbh :smile:
I guess everyone has different opinion but I absolutely love long hair with girls and think it is stunning. Especially girls with long dark hair that is beautiful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending