The Student Room Group

A message to all White Knights

You know who you are. You need to stop coming onto girls that clearly have their eyes on someone else. Talking **** to said girl about who ever it is that she's trying to bang.

Serious though girls can think for themselves stop trying to talk down to them like you're their father when they want to bang someone other than you ("you sure thats a good idea?" ) lmao.

We will always laugh at your misogynistic beta white knight pickup attempts and attitude in bed later that night. :redface:

Thank you for your time.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

this should be in Relationships
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
this should be in Relationships

lol maybe a moderator can move it
Reply 3
Trolls are getting really tedious now.
Original post by ChickenMadness
You know who you are. You need to stop coming onto girls that clearly have their eyes on someone else. Talking **** to said girl about who ever it is that she's trying to bang.

Serious though girls can think for themselves stop trying to talk down to them like you're their father when they want to bang someone other than you ("you sure thats a good idea?" ) lmao.

We will always laugh at your misogynistic beta white knight pickup attempts and attitude in bed later that night. :redface:

Thank you for your time.
I prefer the opening move Nf3 in most of my games.
Reply 5
damn op white knighting simultaneously
Due to where I live, there are a lot of "White Knights" companies, so I kinda thought that at first...

Thank you for your time.

Seriously tho OP I agree.. having a guy chase you around and constantly come over and interrupt when you're clearly into another guy and he's into you. das not it mane. (slightly rustled right now)
Original post by K.C

Lol yeah technically
Original post by Maker
Trolls are getting really tedious now.

lol this isn't trolling. This is a legitimate problem that a lot of men who haven't grown up yet have. For example last night I was chilling with this girl on the sofa in the uni bar and when I left to talk to other people guys kept coming up to her being idiots. This is an example of one of the convos. (I'm serious when I go back with girls they always tell me the pathetic stuff that goes on).

'eeey I think Chicken's tryna get with you. Want me to have a word with him?'
"nah I'm trying to get with him actually."
'oh..... I think he's tryna get with Kim though actually. I can still talk to him ."
"Uh ye it's fine chill out mate."

There were 4 of these guys hovering around her trying to cause drama and be some knight in shining armour by cock blocking her lmao.

Original post by RiotGirll
Seriously tho OP I agree.. having a guy chase you around and constantly come over and interrupt when you're clearly into another guy and he's into you. das not it mane. (slightly rustled right now)

Ye exactly I'm sure that happens to you as well ^^^^^^ (see above)
Reply 11
Its obviously the OP's embarrassing attempt to appear "alpha" but its not working out. I bet he tried it on with a girl recently and was unsuccessful.
Thank you for the advice, this has changed my life
Original post by The_Internet
Lol yeah technically

Original post by K.C

There's a difference between acting like you're the girls dad not letting her do anything for herself, thinking that's going to impress her (white knight). And just being a normal respectful person.
Original post by Maker
Its obviously the OP's embarrassing attempt to appear "alpha" but its not working out. I bet he tried it on with a girl recently and was unsuccessful.

Exactly my thoughts.:giggle:
Thank you supreme gentleman
Reply 16
There's a difference between acting like you're the girls dad not letting her do anything for herself, thinking that's going to impress her (white knight). And just being a normal respectful person.

let them live
Reply 17
lol this isn't trolling. This is a legitimate problem that a lot of men who haven't grown up yet have. For example last night I was chilling with this girl on the sofa in the uni bar and when I left to talk to other people guys kept coming up to her being idiots. This is an example of one of the convos. (I'm serious when I go back with girls they always tell me the pathetic stuff that goes on).

'eeey I think Chicken's tryna get with you. Want me to have a word with him?'
"nah I'm trying to get with him actually."
'oh..... I think he's tryna get with Kim though actually. I can still talk to him ."
"Uh ye it's fine chill out mate."

There were 4 of these guys hovering around her trying to cause drama and be some knight in shining armour by cock blocking her lmao.

Ye exactly I'm sure that happens to you as well ^^^^^^ (see above)

If you are so alpha as you imply, why did you tell them to take a hike or were you too scared of these betas?

I bet your date was unimpressed by being harrassed and you did nothing about it. You are not called chicken for nothing.
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
I prefer the opening move Nf3 in most of my games.

Underrated post.
Why do I feel like I'm browsing the misc from about a year ago?

Quick Reply

Latest