The Student Room Group

Is it important for a girl to be as clever as you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Awesome Genius
Nah ive decided I'll marry a trustworthy traditional Indian girl and make children with her.

But I think having a girlfriend for sometime will be cool.
Won't your strict Indian parents be angry if you date a blonde?
Reply 21
Original post by A Limp Handshake
i am a neoroscientist actually and ive done a few experiments on this myself

0/10 try harder next time
I thought you left TSR
Original post by ivy.98
0/10 try harder next time

excuse me?
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Won't your strict Indian parents be angry if you date a blonde?

Nah, they'll be relieved. They really think I'm gay because I've really had a girlfriend for more than a few days or weeks.
Original post by enaayrah
I thought you left TSR

I did a @CoolCavy
I did a @CoolCavy

don't think you did bae as you didn't have to do art coursework which got done so bye :tongue:
Original post by CoolCavy
don't think you did bae as you didn't have to do art coursework which got done so bye :tongue:

Don't use the word bae - it's for dumb people.

Anyway, as of right now, we have the same amount of art coursework remaining. So it's the same thing.
I'll accept average yep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by A Limp Handshake
excuse me?

I hope your previous comment wasn't really serious.. So you think its ok to generalise whatever 'findings' you got to every girl? You are aware that we dont live in the 18th century right
Don't use the word bae - it's for dumb people.

Anyway, as of right now, we have the same amount of art coursework remaining. So it's the same thing.

i'll use whatever words i like
oh yeah all of that art AS coursework that you a supposed doctor have to do
anyway why pinpoint me in particular, loads of people have done what i did and i actully left for 2 days whereas you came straight back.
don't see you mentioning ppl like
Nah, they'll be relieved. They really think I'm gay because I've really had a girlfriend for more than a few days or weeks.
This conversation of ours brings to mind the Goodness Gracious Me skit where the Indian parents berate their gay son for not finding a gay Indian boy...
i'll use whatever words i like
oh yeah all of that art AS coursework that you a supposed doctor have to do
anyway why pinpoint me in particular, loads of people have done what i did and i actully left for 2 days whereas you came straight back.
don't see you mentioning ppl like @ihatePE

I only reference people I have / had a good opinion of.
As clever as me? I set high standards, but not even my standards are that high. :mmm:

On a more serious note, intelligence is very important because I'm a very argumentative person so if she can't handle debates or make decent arguments/have opinions I'll get bored very quickly.

Original post by Skeptique

No woman is really as intelligent as a man anyway. Thinking otherwise is just gay.

Sexist and homophobic in the same sentence. Impressive.

Girls outperform boys through every level of education (source).
I only reference people I have / had a good opinion of.

ofc, anyway i thought you and ihatepe like each other :colonhash:
Reply 35
exactly, i go to a girls school and we reguarly outperform the boys school next door.

like with anything there are clever girls and clever boys but that other poster can't say that boys are generally cleverer than girls :s-smilie:

Agreed! I'd rep ya if I could
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
This conversation of ours brings to mind the Goodness Gracious Me skit where the Indian parents berate their gay son for not finding a gay Indian boy...

Lol amazing scene - yeh my parents are a little more developed than that but if I proposed marrying a white girl, they'd kill me. And I won't, I know how much they like divorce. I can't enter an arrangement like that.

Are you a solicitior?
ofc, anyway i thought you and ihatepe like each other :colonhash:

No why? He steals people away from my Chat threads. I can never like people that do that.
No why? He steals people away from my Chat threads. I can never like people that do that.

oh alright then truce :shakehand:
anyway i gtg now bc i have a nosebleed :s-smilie:
oh alright then truce :shakehand:
anyway i gtg now bc i have a nosebleed :s-smilie:

Lol this isn't msn messenger. Just chill, banter is good - if someone makes fun of you in something so trivial, it's not because they dislike you. The ones you have to ignore / fight against are the true haters - the ones that make venomous statements like Etomidate and AvaAdore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending