The Student Room Group

We're the same height- should I wear heels?

Ok so this guy from work asked me out on a date and we're basically the same height. I normally wear flats to work but I like to wear heels if I go out or on weekends. They're 4 inches, quite comfy, and make my legs look better (which is normally why I wear them).

If you were a guy and a girl showed up in heels, and she looked good in the heels, would you mind that she would now be about 2-3 inches taller than you?
*pretends like I've actually been on a date and can give genuine advice*

Where whatever you want. If he cares that much, you don't want to be with him anyway
Reply 3
Yes definitely, wear what makes you look and feel good.
Reply 4
Original post by georgiaswift
Where whatever you want. If he cares that much, you don't want to be with him anyway

Original post by Maker
Yes definitely, wear what makes you look and feel good.

Thanks that's what I was thinking too ,I've just seen so many people on here post about not liking shorter guys or guys being really self-conscious of their heights. But I've realised I'm definitely over thinking it. And I look fab in heels :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so this guy from work asked me out on a date and we're basically the same height. I normally wear flats to work but I like to wear heels if I go out or on weekends. They're 4 inches, quite comfy, and make my legs look better (which is normally why I wear them).

If you were a guy and a girl showed up in heels, and she looked good in the heels, would you mind that she would now be about 2-3 inches taller than you?
Yes, make it obvious that he's dating someone a tier higher than what he normally would date so that he know's he's lucky and will treat you better.
Reply 6
Thanks that's what I was thinking too ,I've just seen so many people on here post about not liking shorter guys or guys being really self-conscious of their heights. But I've realised I'm definitely over thinking it. And I look fab in heels :biggrin:

My wife is taller than me in heals and it has never bothered me nor would I tell her not to wear them if I was. My first gf was taller than me so it has never been a concern.

I wouldn't at all and would be happier myself since she's more comfortable and happy overall too!:biggrin::groovy:
Reply 8
He probably won't care. The question is do you care that you're taller than him in heels? A lot of girls seem to, but if you're not one of them that's good. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Maker
My wife is taller than me in heals and it has never bothered me nor would I tell her not to wear them if I was. My first gf was taller than me so it has never been a concern.

Original post by ForestShadow
I wouldn't at all and would be happier myself since she's more comfortable and happy overall too!:biggrin::groovy:

Thanks, it's nice to hear from people that they don't care about that!

Original post by Danz123
He probably won't care. The question is do you care that you're taller than him in heels? A lot of girls seem to, but if you're not one of them that's good. :smile:

Nope don't mind!
Reply 10
No, it's illegal to wear high heels when going out with a short man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending