The Student Room Group

Guys prefer Blondes? Blondes have more fun?

Scroll to see replies

I'd say these days most prefer brunettes.
Reply 21
Original post by 06sulraj
I would make sure, I would be Barbie.

so its the idea of Barbie?
Original post by tsrabby
All I ever hear is, I prefer blondes but if she's brunette and has a good personality as well I might make an exception. or blonde girls are hotter. Maybe the people saying this are immature I don't know but speaking from a brunettes perspective I would be lying if I said it didn't grind on me because I know of a lot of brunettes that are very pretty and they don't get a look in, why is that?
I'm just wondering I mean everyone is beautiful, etc etc but I just don't understand why brunettes or gingers don't get the same recognition its like as soon as she's blonde she is instantly the hottest girl ever, is that just the case in my neck of the woods or ????

The woman who wrote the line "Gentlemen prefer blondes" came up with the coda "But gentlemen marry brunettes"
Original post by tsrabby
so its the idea of Barbie?

Haha, yeah that's the only blonde I would be.
i am blonde and trust me i don't have that much fun :indiff:
I certainly have more fun blonde. I don't know if that's a confidence thing though, I feel like I'm more attractive blonde.

In regards to gentleman preferring blondes, I can't comment, I never dated as a brunette.
Reply 26
Original post by nulli tertius
The woman who wrote the line "Gentlemen prefer blondes" came up with the coda "But gentlemen marry brunettes"

seriously??? So it probably is something silly like they want to date Barbie but marry someone more.... I don't know brunette?
I'm guessing its just mainly to do with the stereotypes of blondes and brunettes then but people taking them too seriously
Reply 27
Original post by 06sulraj
Haha, yeah that's the only blonde I would be.

Oh that kinda makes more sense then I guess, who wouldn't want to date barbie

I always thought it was " But brunettes remember it the next day".
Original post by tsrabby
seriously??? So it probably is something silly like they want to date Barbie but marry someone more.... I don't know brunette?
I'm guessing its just mainly to do with the stereotypes of blondes and brunettes then but people taking them too seriously

Exactly.

The idea is that a man values reliability in the mother of his children.
tbh i have no preference
Reply 31
Original post by A Limp Handshake
tbh i have no preference

fair enough I guess, I think its just stereotypes in overdrive
Reply 32
Exactly.

The idea is that a man values reliability in the mother of his children.

so the real question should be why don't gingers get a look in if that's the case haha, but in all seriousness I didn't thing there was many stereotypes of brunettes, I guess I'm wrong
Reply 33
I don't like blondes at all. Blonde hair is more of a turn-off for me than anything else.
Original post by tsrabby
fair enough I guess, I think its just stereotypes in overdrive

well idk tbh i prefer gingers even tho most people dont
Reply 35
Original post by A Limp Handshake
well idk tbh i prefer gingers even tho most people dont

I have never understood that, I love ginger hair, its beautiful
Reply 36
Original post by VannR
I don't like blondes at all. Blonde hair is more of a turn-off for me than anything else.

it that more because of bad experience with one though?
Reply 37
Original post by tsrabby
it that more because of bad experience with one though?

No, not at all. I just find it completely unattractive.

Long, straight/wavy brunette, dark brown or black hair is absolutely beautiful to me. :smile:
Brunette > Red Head > Blonde :wink:
Reply 39
I prefer brunette/black hair, i dislike blonde hair.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending