The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Submitting documents to Edinburgh

I'm an American applicant, so I am required to submit my high school transcript along with my UCAS application. I emailed a member of staff previously asking how best to go about it, and they provided me with a link, but now the link leads me to a page where it only says "page is not found." I have since emailed two separate people on the Edinburgh staff, but both have failed to reply. Does anyone know to who I should submit my transcript?

Thanks!
why don't you phone them??
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Office hours are already over in Scotland. Also, long distance calls cost money.
Original post by ShelGroo
Office hours are already over in Scotland. Also, long distance calls cost money.

Use Skype for overseas calls, it works out quite cheap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm an American applicant, so I am required to submit my high school transcript along with my UCAS application. !

Where does it say that you are required to submit your transcript?

I am an American applicant, too. Nobody asked for my transcript, not even during the interview that I had in D.C.
Reply 5
Original post by Jupiter14
Where does it say that you are required to submit your transcript?

I am an American applicant, too. Nobody asked for my transcript, not even during the interview that I had in D.C.

I sent an email specifically asking if they required it and the woman sent me back a link telling me how to submit it. However, I couldn't remember what the link said so when I went back to look at it, the page "couldn't be displayed." Maybe this means they don't require it anymore?
Maybe that was an old link to submit final transcripts before enrollment?.. As far as I know they never asked for transcripts in the application cycle.
Reply 7
Original post by Jupiter14
Maybe that was an old link to submit final transcripts before enrollment?.. As far as I know they never asked for transcripts in the application cycle.

Okay, thanks so much!
Reply 8
I'm an American applicant, so I am required to submit my high school transcript along with my UCAS application. I emailed a member of staff previously asking how best to go about it, and they provided me with a link, but now the link leads me to a page where it only says "page is not found." I have since emailed two separate people on the Edinburgh staff, but both have failed to reply. Does anyone know to who I should submit my transcript?

Thanks!

I'm an American applicant and I have an unconditional offer based solely on my SATs and APs as they have never seen my GPA since I didn't include it on UCAS because I heard that no unis in the UK care about it. I have a friend that is in her second year at Edinburgh and she said that they never asked for a transcript to this day and that all she had to show were proof of APs, SATs, and a high school diploma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending