The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chelsea defenders have so far proved to be suckers for headers. A commentator mentioned that they have been conceding headers a lot this season.

Glad Benteke is in contention :biggrin:
Original post by DiceTheSlice
Moreno is the latest to join the bandwagon. Apparently he inner mind was at "rage" when he was on the bench.

"It never entered my head that I was going to leave, I want to stay forever, but I had this inner anger; a rage almost. I couldn't see why I wasn't getting a chance."

Hmm... re-reading this, I feel this is more of a media sensationalism. But judging from his other quotes, I do get the feeling he doesn't have any fond memories of Rodgers

Yea saw the Guardian article recently. It sounds like those who are reported to be transfer committee signings and not Rodgers signings had issues with how they were treated. The Sterling stuff is just crap by his agent trying to justify his move (even though it was for money).

Original post by The.Joker
I still can't believe we secured Klopp as our manager! :eek3:
I'm working tomorrow so I won't be able to watch the match unfortunately. So annoying it's on BT sports otherwise I would have recorded it, I'm really wondering why I have SS these days.

Anyhow, I hope we can win tomorrow and it's great news that Benteke is fit. Firmino also looked very bright the other night and I'm excited to see what he has to offer. Considering the form Chelsea are in this season it will be disappointing not to come away with all 3 points.

Haha it does still feel odd writing Klopp as our manager!

Original post by DiceTheSlice
Chelsea defenders have so far proved to be suckers for headers. A commentator mentioned that they have been conceding headers a lot this season.

Glad Benteke is in contention :biggrin:

Yea after that quality header by him last weekend, hopefully he toasts Chelsea tomorrow!
Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Sakho, Moreno, Lucas, Can, Milner, Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino

Subs: Bogdan, Lovren, Benteke, Allen, Ibe, Teixeira, Randall
Looks like Firmino is playing a false nine.
soz :colondollar:
Well that wasn't bad was it?
System.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Fyi, I do not have a mini Klopp doll.... It's a travesty that I do not have one though :tongue:

Klopp still undefeated :awesome:

Arsenal are **** dbi
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Arsenal are **** dbi

ur **** dfbi
Original post by samir12
Fyi, I do not have a mini Klopp doll.... It's a travesty that I do not have one though :tongue:

Smh Samir

:tongue:

Original post by Zerforax
Klopp still undefeated :awesome:

Only today that it's a good thing :awesome:
Would it be too biased to say Sakho is somewhere in the top 10 defenders in the PL?
It's not as if 'top 10 defenders' is anything to shout about you cretin
Cuz there are so many good defenders in the Prem. :biggrin:
I would love to have a mini Klopp doll. Miles better than any barbie doll. :biggrin: @Lyrical Prodigy

I just watched the highlights and gosh Coutinho the little beauty! I can see him and Benteke developing a really good partnership providing we can keep Benteke fit. Winning 3-1 away against Chelsea is absolutely fantastic. I love how Klopp went in for the win rather than playing safe and trying to get the draw, I am certainly changing from doubter to believer. :tongue:
ur **** dfbi

reported for abusive language and setting a bad example as a moderator
Original post by The.Joker
I would love to have a mini Klopp doll. Miles better than any barbie doll. :biggrin: @Lyrical Prodigy

:biggrin:

Original post by difeo
reported for abusive language and setting a bad example as a moderator

oh he mad. sry.
I liked how Lucas had 2 shots on target :biggrin:

Hope he gets a goal in this season.

Latest