The Student Room Group

Guys prefer Blondes? Blondes have more fun?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Josb
We have to insult each other, preferably by making homophobic or antisemitic remarks.

oh, that's a bit different to a close thread button but each to their own I guess :3
Reply 61
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Rarity? illusion of hairlessness on the body? dunno, doesn't really apply to fake blondes. Maybe it's just of a more feminine hair colour.

At least they have the stereotype that blondes are stupid to balance it out a bit.

Spoiler

I guess its probably related to Hollywood's portrayal as well, and I do disagree I think there's beauty in everyone it just takes a different form
Reply 62
Original post by tsrabby
oh, that's a bit different to a close thread button but each to their own I guess :3

The jewry made 9/11.

Spoiler

Reply 63

Spoiler

Reply 64
I have naturally expressive eyebrows but thankyou for making me feel self conscious about my avatar, I'm going to change it, thanks :biggrin:
Reply 65
I have changed it now anyway so yeah and robins are hard to find near Christmas so you found one and thought you would keep it as a pet...?
Reply 66
Original post by tsrabby
I have naturally expressive eyebrows but thankyou for making me feel self conscious about my avatar, I'm going to change it, thanks :biggrin:

Are you naked in your avatar?
Reply 67
Original post by Josb
Are you naked in your avatar?

no I was going to my aunties wedding and i had this strapless multi coloured dress on but i did debate on whether to use it as my avatar for that reason
Reply 68
Original post by tsrabby
no I was going to my aunties wedding and i had this strapless multi coloured dress on but i did debate on whether to use it as my avatar for that reason

That's too bad.
Reply 69
oh wow, I did wonder why it was so close, I only ever see them in the garden, and thanks, I'm still getting the hang of it
Reply 70
Original post by Josb
That's too bad.

oh is it now, why would it matter anyway the avatar was only of my face:redface:
The 'person in my avatar' is me..?
Fair enough. Thanks :smile:
BIG UP team Brune - Brune chaser 4 life
plus wavy hair - luvs wavy hair
Blondes, tend to embody this sexual desire that all guys get attracted to. I mean tbh they know how to have 'real' fun, ik brunettes do as well, but there is a small population of them...Brunettes aren't visually noticeable, but if you see a blonde, you can tell she is all about 'fun'...
Reply 75
because he assumed I was naked and was disappointed when I said no haha, I think I will change it back to my original with my 'creepy high' eyebrows, I actually liked that one
Reply 76
Yeah... :perv:
Reply 77
Original post by tsrabby
because he assumed I was naked and was disappointed when I said no haha, I think I will change it back to my original with my 'creepy high' eyebrows, I actually liked that one

You can create a folder for your selfies on your profile.
:perv:
Original post by Ayaz123
I prefer brunettes :P

im a girl and honestly why does it even matter what colour hair a girl has? if she has a good personality and in terms of guys the looks. there should not be a problem if she is blonde or brunette.
Reply 79
Original post by candycaneland500
im a girl and honestly why does it even matter what colour hair a girl has? if she has a good personality and in terms of guys the looks. there should not be a problem if she is blonde or brunette.

Well its my choice if i prefer blondes or brunettes :P im not telling you to change your hair colour for me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending