The Student Room Group

I will always vote labour no matter what AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by intelligent con
If we're going to talk about social background remember where porky dave and half his cabinet went to school

Mr Cameron and his colleagues are Conservatives... they do not have to pretend to belong to the lumpen proletariat.
What if labour adopted all of the BNP's policies.
How do your views align with Labour in a way that possibly means you'd never vote Tory?
Labour is a joke, and some of their policies are just hilarious.

More fool you, OP.
Reply 24
No that is a right wing myth

How come?
I am a paying labour party member and will always vote labour for the rest of my life time no matter who the tories have standing. Ask away

The Labour Party and its people are as important to me as the toilet paper I use. How does that make you feel?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Gears265
The Labour Party and its people are as important to me as the toilet paper I use. How does that make you feel?
Well, toilet paper isn't a luxury, unlike tampons.
Original post by the bear
Mr Cameron and his colleagues are Conservatives... they do not have to pretend to belong to the lumpen proletariat.
You don't have to be dirt poor to empathize with those below your station. My father is a high earner yet him and I are still great labour supporters as we want the country to be better for everyone, not just our class.
Original post by kka25
How come?
Because labour did not cause the economic crash like the media makes it out to be. It is propaganda pure and simple
Do you vote for labour becuz ure poor?
Original post by Kittyboy
Do you vote for labour becuz ure poor?
I am not poor mate I'm middle class
I am not poor mate I'm middle class

sounds poor to me, mate.

So glad labour aren't in power atm. The poor should not get benefits and should work harder
sounds poor to me, mate.

So glad labour aren't in power atm. The poor should not get benefits and should work harder
How dare you. One cannot simply get rich by working hard it's mainly just a matter of being born into a family of toffs in tory britain.
How dare you. One cannot simply get rich by working hard it's mainly just a matter of being born into a family of toffs in tory britain.

Of course you can get rich by working hard. I bet you don't even know the meaning of "working hard." It's partly luck as well, yes. But the poor should not get benefited as it sends out the wrong vibe in our capitalist society.
Original post by Lord Kitchener
How do your views align with Labour in a way that possibly means you'd never vote Tory?
I have been raised to emphasize with those less fortunate than me. I see the effects tory policies have on my town everyday. The tories cutting tax credits and constantly trying to shaft the poor and students while protecting greedy old age pensioners means I could never support such a selfish party even if what they did benefited me.
Of course you can get rich by working hard. I bet you don't even know the meaning of "working hard." It's partly luck as well, yes. But the poor should not get benefited as it sends out the wrong vibe in our capitalist society.
This is why I am not a capitalist
This is why I am not a capitalist

That's irrelevant. TBH alternatives suck.
That's irrelevant. TBH alternatives suck.
No they don't. Corbyns plan is the best way to a more inclusive economy.
No they don't. Corbyns plan is the best way to a more inclusive economy.

Nice idea but in practice it won't work.
Beards.

Quick Reply

Latest