The Student Room Group

girls- would you date a guy younger than you?

Not drastically younger but like 2-3 years. Why/why not?

Scroll to see replies

Hmm..no. I always prefer the guy to be older. I don't know why but it feels better for me
i would but only a year younger. otherwise i would feel akward cuz i usually like the guy to be older than me
Original post by loveleest
Not drastically younger but like 2-3 years. Why/why not?
Reply 3
Original post by queen-bee
Hmm..no. I always prefer the guy to be older. I don't know why but it feels better for me

Lovely profile picture btw :smile:
depends how much younger
like i'm okay with a guy being a few years older but probably not a few years younger
idk, it just feels more comfortable for me
if it's less than a year difference i don't care either way
I used to have a huge crush on a guy and it turned out he's 16 (I'm 18 :rofl: :rofl:). The only reason this happened was because he looked WAY older, but when he was talking about starting his A level I was like erm wot :erm: :erm: :erm:

edit: for the record, I've only ever dated guys at least 2+ years older than me, so this happening really did hurt me heart :kiss:
(edited 8 years ago)
one year younger is good with me lol
not 2 years because i have a brother who's just 2 years younger than me and i don't wanna date a guy out of that age range, yack.
but i'd like an older guy 20/21 :biggrin:
Lovely profile picture btw :smile:

Shukran :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I used to have a huge crush on a guy and it turned out he's 16 (I'm 18 :rofl: :rofl:). The only reason this happened was because he looked WAY older, but when he was talking about starting his A level I was like erm wot :erm: :erm: :erm:

lol, happened to me once, I met this guy who looked about 17(my age) turned out to be only 15 lol :frown: he was so lovely

PEAK times, guess you could wait another 2 years till he's finished? i don't know lol, plenty more buff fish in the sea tho x
Reply 10
Original post by queen-bee
Shukran :smile:

guessing that's how you say thanks in another language :ahee:
Original post by samina_ay
PEAK times, guess you could wait another 2 years till he's finished? i don't know lol, plenty more buff fish in the sea tho x

you make it sound like I cried about it :hand:

There are so many hot guys in my area :zomg: just need to focus my infatuation on one at a time eh eh :sexface:
Reply 12
Would go about 2 years younger but definitely older... If possible
you make it sound like I cried about it :hand:

There are so many hot guys in my area :zomg: just need to focus my infatuation on one at a time eh eh :sexface:

haha aww, might as well :wink:
Yeah, no :lol: I generally prefer guys that are older than me. Only a few exceptions to that rule, but that's very very rarely XD
Nah... I feel really weird when I learn someone younger is interested in me... Definitely prefer the olger guys - but not much older. I was once asked out for dinner by a guy who's nearly 20 years older than me and I felt slightly disgusted....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Im gonna find me a 30+ year old sugar momma. Watch me.
Reply 17
Original post by JoanaRCK
Nah... I feel really weird when I learn someone younger is interested in me... Definitely prefer the olger guys - but not much older. I was once asked out for dinner by a guy who's nearly 20 years older than me and I felt slightly disgusted....

Posted from TSR Mobile

That must have been super awkward!
guessing that's how you say thanks in another language :ahee:

Arabic!
That must have been super awkward!

It waaaaas! I was like 'you' re almost the same age as my dad'... Eww noooo... Thank you but no :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending