The Student Room Group

Oxford University Admissions office contact?

Hi, this is probably an extremely ignorant question but I've been trying to find the email address to Oxford's Admissions office and I can't find it anywhere. The website only lists phone number, fax, and address. I'm trying to just ask a brief question about whether or not Oxford will accept scores from the new SAT (I'm an american student). I'm probably just being quite stupid and not seeing it right before my eyes, because I find it hard to believe an admission's office wouldn't have an email address. If you know the email address, an efficient way to contact Oxford, or information about my question regarding the SAT, I would be grateful if you would respond :biggrin:
Original post by cheescake22
Hi, this is probably an extremely ignorant question but I've been trying to find the email address to Oxford's Admissions office and I can't find it anywhere. The website only lists phone number, fax, and address. I'm trying to just ask a brief question about whether or not Oxford will accept scores from the new SAT (I'm an american student). I'm probably just being quite stupid and not seeing it right before my eyes, because I find it hard to believe an admission's office wouldn't have an email address. If you know the email address, an efficient way to contact Oxford, or information about my question regarding the SAT, I would be grateful if you would respond :biggrin:

These are details I found on their website:

UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS

Tel: +44 (0)1865 288000
Postal address:
Undergraduate Admissions Office
University Offices
Wellington Square
Oxford, OX1 2JD, UK
Original post by cheescake22

If you desperately need to email them, you'll probably want to contact the department you're applying for (they should have a contact email address for undergraduate enquiries or something similar) since they're the ones actually admitting you.
Reply 3
Thank you! Emailed the PPE admissions office my question:smile:
I just realised this was 4 years ago -- out of curiosity, you get accepted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending