The Student Room Group

girls- would you date a guy younger than you?

Scroll to see replies

I prefer my men 5-6 years older :sexface:
Reply 21
At my current age no because that's creepy. Dont really feel like going out with a boy who hasn't even properly hit puberty yet :lol:
Reply 22
How old are you?
Original post by ivy.98
At my current age no because that's creepy. Dont really feel like going out with a boy who hasn't even properly hit puberty yet :lol:
Reply 23
Original post by loveleest
How old are you?

17. Of course its not all boys, but there are cases where they haven't reached it yet
Not drastically younger but like 2-3 years. Why/why not?

Original post by queen-bee
Hmm..no. I always prefer the guy to be older. I don't know why but it feels better for me

Original post by thechemistress
Yeah, no :lol: I generally prefer guys that are older than me. Only a few exceptions to that rule, but that's very very rarely XD

its weird because I feel as a lad when dating a gal a good bit younger id be a bit...protective of the poor thing.

idk....maybe its just my age and the fact ive a younger brother.
Reply 25
Original post by samina_ay
PEAK times, guess you could wait another 2 years till he's finished? i don't know lol, plenty more buff fish in the sea tho x

:giggle::giggle:
:giggle::giggle:

someone find me a buff fish
Reply 27
someone find me a buff fish

😂😂oh gosh, i dont think i can help you with that. But i can tell you're a londoner
😂😂oh gosh, i dont think i can help you with that. But i can tell you're a londoner

Hardly, i live in west yorkshire, i just love da London slang! lol
Reply 29
Hardly, i live in west yorkshire, i just love da London slang! lol

Ooops:closedeyes:
lool it seems like everyone is using our slag, despite how cringe most of it is:colonhash:
Ooops:closedeyes:
lool it seems like everyone is using our slag, despite how cringe most of it is:colonhash:

I like it lmfao, ordinary english is boring, gotta spice things up
Well, I did have a crush on a guy that was 2 years younger than me...so yeah 2 years is my limit.
Original post by 06sulraj
Well, I did have a crush on a guy that was 2 years younger than me...so yeah 2 years is my limit.

give me the details init x
give me the details init x

Haha, it was nearly a year ago and we liked the same anime character, plus he had that "too cool for school" vibe.
Haha, it was nearly a year ago and we liked the same anime character, plus he had that "too cool for school" vibe.

LOOL hate that vibe, prefer someone clever, but i'm not clever myself so :frown:
LOOL hate that vibe, prefer someone clever, but i'm not clever myself so :frown:

Clever, but not a geek is my kind too. :wink:
Clever, but not a geek is my kind too. :wink:

Oo really :wink:
Reply 37
I like it lmfao, ordinary english is boring, gotta spice things up

yuck, it's sickening.
Oo really :wink:

Yup. OT: OP you will get your girl. :wink:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
you make it sound like I cried about it :hand:

There are so many hot guys in my area :zomg: just need to focus my infatuation on one at a time eh eh :sexface:

I think I might need to move to your area :sexface:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending