The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Definitely not! Don't want my son growing up a pussy :smile:
Reply 2
well i mean i dressed up as two face, the Joker, Batman, Superman as a kid for Halloween so yeah why not?
Sure, if he wanted to. :smile: That's what dressing up is all about - you can pretend to be whoever/whatever you want to be for a night, and have some fun.
Reply 4
omg you changed your profile pic can we just have a moment
Reply 5
i miss it - drastic change! not even a different angle!
of course i would
Yes I would. What a stupid ****ing thread.
what are your "obvious reasons"
Reply 9
I want my Son to be a King not a princess.
Of course I would - as a previous poster said, surely dressing up is all about having fun while being someone/something different for a day?

If he were a young child, I would have absolutely no doubts whatsoever. If he were aged above ten or so, I would still have no problem with it, however I would be concerned in case he was mocked by anybody or anybody made it seem weird.

All in all, he could dress as whatever he wanted, however if he were a little older where other children are more likely to care then I would want to ensure that he would understand that other children might find it odd.
No, because I'm the princess and there can only be one around.
What has race got to do with this?

Is your child black or white?
Reply 14
haha i meant of your face - but now it's just your hand lol :tongue:
Lol today a saw a cute little boy wearing a sari :rofl:
Reply 16
Heck no, why would I let me son dress up as a princess? Sorry guys, I know I'll get hate but no!
Original post by Banana00
Of course I would - as a previous poster said, surely dressing up is all about having fun while being someone/something different for a day?

If he were a young child, I would have absolutely no doubts whatsoever. If he were aged above ten or so, I would still have no problem with it, however I would be concerned in case he was mocked by anybody or anybody made it seem weird.

All in all, he could dress as whatever he wanted, however if he were a little older where other children are more likely to care then I would want to ensure that he would understand that other children might find it odd.

Because that is how it starts,as part of a pattern.I have been looking types of mental illness and I would gladly class it as a borderline form of mental illness.
A child does not know any better and it is a better responsibility for a parent to instill civil normality.
The he or she can do whatever they want rhetoric cannot be expressed as it does not apply in the real world.
If he wanted to then of course.
Depends on what he's going to do for it, but if it's just for fun not in public then yes I wouldn't mind.

Latest