The Student Room Group

Do you find trick or treaters to be annoying?

Or are you happy to oblige?

Just asking :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I like it when they stop by. Especially if they have made an effort with their costumes. :smile:

Really quiet here this year, though. Only had two knocks on the door, with a total of seven kids. So, I have lots of chocolate left over.
[video="youtube;fOStq8Hopu0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOStq8Hopu0[/video]

5:26 Handle em like Jusreign does xD
Big time, just throw in a massive Halloween party that plays all the ghost games.
Reply 4
Hate them.
I ignore them and turn the t.v volume up so they know that they are being ignored
They're just kids ateotd.
i think they should only knock on the doors of ppl clearly celebrating halloween (like houses decorated with pumpkins and banners and stuff). like @UnBalanced says i think it is rude to ask strangers and for the elderly or if you are home alone like a certain cavy it can be intimidating :s-smilie:
Original post by Danny the Geezer
They're just kids ateotd.

true, and the kids that knock at like 5pm aren't that bad, it's when you get the yobs knocking at like 11pm (has happened before) when it gets intimidating
Original post by CoolCavy
true, and the kids that knock at like 5pm aren't that bad, it's when you get the yobs knocking at like 11pm (has happened before) when it gets intimidating

Hmm true...we've only had one lot this year and they were accompanied by adults.
We have an obesity epidemic in this country. I refuse to enable their quest for diabetes.
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Hmm true...we've only had one lot this year and they were accompanied by adults.

PRSOM, yeah so far only one lot has come and they were kids so so far so good :smile:
Reply 12
hmm idk if i have sweets they can come if i don't i won't open the door (don't know any tricks lol)

no knocks yet just ****ing FIREWORKS ugh :angry:

i thought trick or treating starts at 10:30?
Reply 13
I was happy to oblige. There were some pretty cute kids knocking this evening with some impressive costumes. A few of the adults went all out with the dress up too.

I have two children of my own mind you. Momma doesn't do trick-or-treating but they get to enjoy the festivities by dressing up from their collection (tonight was the Hulk and Spiderman costumes and masks, last year they were Transformers) and handing out fun size chocolate packs.

Both in bed now. Jack-o-lantern candles outed. The locals would not dare knock my front door at this hour of night!
Reply 14
Original post by Student403
[video="youtube;fOStq8Hopu0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOStq8Hopu0[/video]

Omg where have you been all my life? Hahaha I love jusreign he is awesome. Add him on snapchat hell crack you up!!!
Original post by ZuluK
Omg where have you been all my life? Hahaha I love jusreign he is awesome. Add him on snapchat hell crack you up!!!

Gotta love that guy. He's the flippin bomb! :biggrin: *pun intended :wink:*
Reply 16
Gotta love that guy. He's the flippin bomb! :biggrin: *pun intended :wink:*

Haha so funny and so true 😂😂 He blew up in England massively :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha so funny and so true 😂😂 He blew up in England massively :wink:

LOL
theres one outside right now.
Reply 19

LOOOL this guy XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending