Reply 104
if im being honest on certain days i wear my scarf because my hair is a mess
Original post by ZuluK
Hahahahaha

You're such a prick lol and you are welcome my dear

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
The hijab is a disgusting symbol of oppression.

Why is that ?
Reply 107
Original post by F.Nietzsche

Spoiler

Now rep me back :colonhash:

:angry:
Reply 108
Original post by F.Nietzsche

Spoiler

👍🏼
Original post by Waghwan My Don
Well the initial purpose of an hijab was to preserve the beauty for their future spouse.

But Muslim girls have found a way around that by glamorizing it and making the hijab appealing rather than a deterrent, with make-up and matching it with their accessories. Which pretty much makes it pointless, so they might as well walk around with no hijab on, if guys find them even more attractive with the hijab on.

The most stupid comment ever, what you have to understand is some girls dont glamorise themselves just to impress other but to feel good. They are being modest, but they also look nice whilst doing that. I dont see a problem, you are just nit picking so you have something just to be controversial. There are some people on TSR that yes are controversial on matters such as this but this is just pathetic lol....theres a line man
Wow, you made a thread and a question, and I replied and now you're resorting to insults, how mature.

Okay so what's that the higher purpose of wearing an hijab then

You didn't reply to my question why did your prophet prescribe the hijab?

And lastly it's a bit rich coming from you, to call me "disgusting" when I was just making a note on an observation, when you're the one that prays to a barbaric seventh century paedophile that held sex slaves. o who's the disgusting one here? me or the billion that worship this misogynistic slave owner.:s-smilie:

Please do not insult any prophet of ANY religion. Please respect all religions and all people's faiths.
Reply 111
Original post by Kurupt
I don't like it, it looks really bad.

Are you serious? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HenryKenry
The most stupid comment ever, what you have to understand is some girls dont glamorise themselves just to impress other but to feel good. They are being modest, but they also look nice whilst doing that. I dont see a problem, you are just nit picking so you have something just to be controversial. There are some people on TSR that yes are controversial on matters such as this but this is just pathetic lol....theres a line man

How are they going to be modest while wearing make-up?

And how am I nit picking I am pointing out the facts. The point od wearing the hijab is to deter from gaining attention, not the other way around.

And that's just contradicting the reason, behind wearing the hijab in the first place.

You do realise that the purpose of make-up is to accentuate their beauty not to deter anyone from finding them attractive?

Your comment is more stupid due to how ignorant you're, if they want to feel nice and look nice, then why the hijab if it is to not garner attention from the opposite sex?

Think.
Original post by sunshine774
Please do not insult any prophet of ANY religion. Please respect all religions and all people's faiths.

And vice-versa people should avoid insults like "disgusting" and "stupid", because I spoke my mind on my observations, and I wouldn't have to make such comments.
Original post by Lady Comstock
The face is the most attractive and appealing part of the human form, so I fail to see the logic behind the wearing of the hijab.

The hijab covers the hair not the face .. You can still see the face
Firstly your grammar is terrible

Secondly I never said "tramp", you did. But yes an hijab is meant to preserve the beauty and make her come across as unattractive.

I have also realised that you're either illiterate or just being obtuse to my quote.

I said the initial purpose of wearing an hijab was to preserve her beauty not flaunt it. So caking her face with make-up just defeats the purpose of what she is trying to portray in society. Which is modesty and to avoid glances from men.

Or maybe you could fill me in on why your prophet prescribed the "hijab" if not to preserve?

I agree, applying too much makeup really does defeat the purpose of the hijab, in fact there is a hadith which states that Allah's curse is on those women who try to impress men..."

I mean its a different thing altogether if you dress as such in a women only environment, but to dress up just while heading to the supermarket is incorrect altogether. Theres a differencebetween simply looking nice and not like a tramp.

But there is also a clear difference in overdoing makeup/styles on a regular basis only to look attractive.
(edited 8 years ago)
How are they going to be modest while wearing make-up?

And how am I nit picking I am pointing out the facts. The point od wearing the hijab is to deter from gaining attention, not the other way around.

And that's just contradicting the reason, behind wearing the hijab in the first place.

You do realise that the purpose of make-up is to accentuate their beauty not to deter anyone from finding them attractive?

Your comment is more stupid due to how ignorant you're, if they want to feel nice and look nice, then why the hijab if it is to not garner attention from the opposite sex?

Think.

You're very narrow minded, Im not going to judge you on that as I dont know how you were brought up. But I feel that you think things have just one reason and thats it, but what you have to understand it life is more abstract than that. Some people see makeup as an art rather than a form of attraction. Also yes the hijab is a form of modesty but that doesnt mean wearing make classes you as a sl**
Reply 117
Original post by PusE
Are you serious? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I'm serious, it looks really bad :frown:
Reply 118
Original post by ssdizzy12
So what your basically saying if if you were a hijab you should walk around like an ugly tramp and not feel beautiful what so ever? If your a muslim girl you loose all privileges and rights to anything a normal girl would want such as make-up, jewellery ect and you should wait until marriage for that??

And the statement you make that they might as well just take the hijab off is too wrong and stupid!!! Your saying that you might as well walk around with no hijab showing your hair then walk around with the hijab covering your hair??

LOL why do men have so many exceptions?? Yet they don't follow the simple things that they have been told to do. Men shouldn't walk around with there shirts of yet they still do. Men should also wear trousers that are above there ankles yet they don't follow this is well. Soooooo telling a muslim girl who wheres a hijab that they're better of without it completely wrong!!

Nobody said that. you're overeacting. I wear a hijaab and I own makeup and jewlierry and stuff too but I dont wear so much so that people will look at me. I just like to have a normal pleasant appearance.
Original post by sawdah
Nobody said that. you're overeacting. I wear a hijaab and I own makeup and jewlierry and stuff too but I dont wear so much so that people will look at me. I just like to have a normal pleasant appearance.

That's lovely don't know what your point is but nice on you girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending