The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
It's the chinese guy!
Original post by ermahgerd11
You did not just...

His father is a ****ing lion. Don't let him hear you say that. He'll rip you to shreds

Idk why i'm defending an imaginary father :s-smilie:

A lion scared to let his son dress as a princess during Halloween is not a lion, he's a pussy :teehee: I actually called you a pussy if you haven't yet realised that :mmm:
Original post by Blue_Mason
Because a boy is not meant to wear a dress that is designed for girls, I mean next you'll be telling it is okay for him to eat out of a dog bowel, because he thinks he is a dog.
There comes a boundary

A dogs bowl and an item of clothing are two different things. Human-set gender norms are the only things which determine what anyone is "meant" to wear and not.

So many of my friends used to dress up in clothing generally prescribed to the opposite gender when they were little; you're placing it in a context it needn't be placed in. Let kids be kids and stop trying to shove an agenda down their throats. Clothing isn't going to influence anyone one way or another.
Your avatar is potentially offensive, and I think that you should change it to be more age appropriate.

I don't see anything offensive about 2 guys kissing. Aren't you just jealous that you're not the guy who's being kissed in the avatar? :colone:
Your avatar is potentially offensive, and I think that you should change it to be more age appropriate.

It's a couple of guys kissing - grow up and start sorting your insecurities out.
Original post by ForgetMe
I don't see anything offensive about 2 guys kissing. Aren't you just jealous that you're not the guy who's being kissed in the avatar? :colone:

As a straight male, no.
A lion scared to let his son dress as a princess during Halloween is not a lion, he's a pussy :teehee: I actually called you a pussy if you haven't yet realised that :mmm:

Wait, where did you call me a pussy? It's all going past my head smh :frown:
Because a boy is not meant to wear a dress that is designed for girls, I mean next you'll be telling it is okay for him to eat out of a dog bowel, because he thinks he is a dog.
There comes a boundary

It's Halloween :facepalm: The purpose of this event is to dress how you want, it's not like they would be wearing it on a daily basis. Santa Claus costume is supposed to be only for men, yet I've seen women wearing them too. Times have changed and I don't see anything wrong if a boy wants to be a princess on Halloween.
Original post by K.C
yes and i would dress up as the queen with him

YAAAAAS
Wait, where did you call me a pussy? It's all going past my head smh :frown:

This thread asked if you would let your son dress up as a princess and you said no because you don't want him to become a pussy, so I said his father (aka you) is already a pussy.
This thread asked if you would let your son dress up as a princess and you said no because you don't want him to become a pussy, so I said his father (aka you) is already a pussy.

What makes you think i'm a male though..no wonder i was so bloody confused :rofl:
Yes, i have a son and i would let him dress up as whatever he wants ( when he's older that is - he's 1)
If girls can be tomboys and play with boy toys then why cant boys do the opposite?

Id support him regardless of those of you who think your opinion matters and that boys shouldn't.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
What makes you think i'm a male though..no wonder i was so bloody confused :rofl:

That's because most men would be scared to let their sons be princesses and women are more open-minded :laugh:
That's because most men would be scared to let their sons be princesses and women are more open-minded :laugh:

Ah, got it. I am open minded...
Ah, got it. I am open minded...

Then why would you be scared to let your son be dressed up as a princess for Halloween? :tongue: Where I come from, we didn't really had a Halloween, instead we had another even similar to Halloween where we go dressed up, usually as gypsies and ask for sweets or if they don't have it, they usually give us money. My friends (girls) dressed me up as a gypsie lady and that did not make me any less worthy than any other person, it was all for fun :h:
Realistically, I doubt it. I wouldn't buy him barbies or those brightly coloured little ponies either.

Depends on the age and context though. If he's 16 and it's a joke I wouldn't be bothered.
Then why would you be scared to let your son be dressed up as a princess for Halloween? :tongue: Where I come from, we didn't really had a Halloween, instead we had another even similar to Halloween where we go dressed up, usually as gypsies and ask for sweets or if they don't have it, they usually give us money. My friends (girls) dressed me up as a gypsie lady and that did not make me any less worthy than any other person, it was all for fun :h:

I want my son to be an alpha bro. :tongue: What if he ends up liking dressing up as a female...and ends up as a drag queen :afraid: That's unacceptable :lol:I don't see anything wrong with dressing up as a gypsy tbf :tongue:

Btw, are you gay or?
I want my son to be an alpha bro. :tongue: What if he ends up liking dressing up as a female...and ends up as a drag queen :afraid: That's unacceptable :lol:I don't see anything wrong with dressing up as a gypsy tbf :tongue:

Btw, are you gay or?

I was dressed up as a gypsy woman and wearing a long skirt plus had make up on me :colone: What my sexuality has to do with this?

What's wrong with drag queens? :hmmm: They do it for entertainment purposes and if that brings money, why not? Better than stuck in a boring job that pays little :tongue:
Reply 58
Original post by Bubzeh
Yes if he was young.

But I'd let him know that being a woman and sucking dick is very bad.

So you have tried it and didn't like it eh...? Fair game.
I was dressed up as a gypsy woman and wearing a long skirt plus had make up on me :colone: What my sexuality has to do with this?

What's wrong with drag queens? :hmmm: They do it for entertainment purposes and if that brings money, why not? Better than stuck in a boring job that pays little :tongue:

I actually thought you were a female damn :lol: We both got the other persons gender wrong lol. Ah, got it. I was just asking about your sexuality because of your avi

So are you a drag queen then? :hmmm:

Latest