The Student Room Group

Exciting news about my car

It's gone into production. That means robots right now are making the car.

I've decided to call it, 'the rocket'. Cos it's red.

Here's a picture of the car (this one isn't mine). I just happened to see one.

image.jpeg

Scroll to see replies

k.
how longs your lease for? how much per month too?
Original post by British Jesus
k.

Please try to be supportive. This is an important time for me.
looks sweet! (picture just loaded)
Original post by Bill_Gates
how longs your lease for? how much per month too?

It's not a lease, it's PCP - you get an option at the end to buy it. It's roughly a 20k deposit and 600 a month for 3 years.
Original post by Awesome Genius
It's not a lease, it's PCP - you get an option at the end to buy it. It's roughly a 20k deposit and 600 a month for 3 years.

that's actually pretty wkd
BEASTTT
Nice!!!
I will call my car Laura when i get it in two -four years time. It will be a classic BMW E30 series!!!
Original post by College_Dropout
BEASTTT

I was really worried "orange" would look really odd but id say that's more of a red Isn't it.
Niccccce

I'm really excited, I've never even been in a very fast car before (apart from test driving this one). Like the fastest car I've been in, is my current car and that does 0-60 in 7.2 seconds. I've been practicing safe driving for the last few weeks to make sure I don't do anything stupid when exposed to so much bhp.
:biggrin:
I was really worried "orange" would look really odd but id say that's more of a red Isn't it.

Whatever it is, it looks amazing. Not which I prefer though, this or the Yas Marina Blue.
IKR - just think, I talk about myself and don't even try to start popular threads. It's because I have some awesome forum friends like Maria, BG, MC, Anonyn, RK, indeter etc etc
Nice colour :smile:
Original post by College_Dropout
Whatever it is, it looks amazing. Not which I prefer though, this or the Yas Marina Blue.

The YMB in the flesh looks really bad. My original spec was YMB but j changed it to this in the end because the blue is too baby blue.
No I just happen to realise when someone is witty and like-minded and treat them with respect!
I'm really excited, I've never even been in a very fast car before (apart from test driving this one). Like the fastest car I've been in, is my current car and that does 0-60 in 7.2 seconds. I've been practicing safe driving for the last few weeks to make sure I don't do anything stupid when exposed to so much bhp.

just be careful when it rains.
just be careful when it rains.

*sigh* yeah RWD is **** on windy roads when it rains. I have winter tyres atm and I can't keep up with 10 year old VWs!

Quick Reply