The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cupcakes87
Happy :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to disturb you,but I didn't receive your reply. So what should I do?
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Maximum dong.
:dong:

Perhaps I haven't seen this emote too much but "Maximum Dong" means something very different in my circles
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to disturb you,but I didn't receive your reply. So what should I do?

Heyyy i know, i havent had a chance yet! I will today x
Awful
Tired/sleepy
But got MOTD to look forward too :biggrin:
Original post by cupcakes87
Heyyy i know, i havent had a chance yet! I will today x

CUPCAKES!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::danceboy::danceboy::dancing2::dancing2::dancing::dancing::excited::excited::grouphugs::grin::grin::heart::heart::hello::hello::hugs::hugwings::hugwings::jumphug::jumphug::kiss2::kiss::kissing2::knuddel::laugh::loveduck::love::lovehug::lovie2::lovie::lovedup::macarena::party2::party::party::penguinhug::penguinhug::w00t::woo::woo::yay::yay::yeah::yeah::yum:
Feeling quite depressed and sad after watching 'beasts of no nations' which shows us that there are children that have no choice but to fight in wars and there lives will never be the same again, and even then I struggle a lot when I should be grateful for everything I have. :sad:
On top of the world.
Original post by moment of truth
Feeling quite depressed and sad after watching 'beasts of no nations' which shows us that there are children that have no choice but to fight in wars and there lives will never be the same again, and even then I struggle a lot when I should be grateful for everything I have. :sad:

Watched it last week!! Incredible film, had me bawling :frown: :frown: It's so awful to think how child soldiers become accustomed to that life of killing and all those atrocious things. You know near the end when they're in the rehabilitation camp, but those two boys decide to go back to fight because it's literally all they've known, that part really got to me! They're young but yet feel there's nothing more to life than war and killing :frown: :frown: :frown: such a great film!! Idris Elba was amazing, and the boy who played Agu
Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

I feel exhausted with everything to be honest. I've applied to a university and I still have not gotten an offer from there yet even though many other people have received offers from there in a matter of minutes. I feel kind of lonely to and blahh. Don't mean to be a negative Nancy, but if we're being honest here, I'm not doing too well bud :frown:
Angsty and sad
Kind of... weird. I love the music.. I love what I'm reading. It's perfect, it's raining as well... must be euphoria! AH! I love melodic dubstep with a melancholy feel :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Drained
Annoyed
Lethargic
Apprehensive
Emotional

But mostly just tired tbh.
Original post by jamestg
Angsty and sad

:console::jumphug:
tired, worried, upset, unappreciated.
Like a part of me has died inside. :sadnod: