The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1446333083.701487.jpg
Reply 41
"It's not the Great Wall of China, it's an alright wall. It's the Alright Wall of China. It's long but so is the M5" - Baron Karl of Pilkington
"where in the desert does it say thou shall not eat stones" - sufi proverb
basically, when need be where does it say u cannot do whatever u have to to survive
Reply 44
Original post by Matrix123
Thanks, I really just wanted to show my appreciation. :smile:

thank YOU :biggrin:

My recent favorite is 'think about all the beauty in the world and be happy' by Anne Frank. When put into context it is that little bit more sweeter :biggrin:

Spoiler

"The journey between who you once were and who you are now becoming, is where the dance of life takes place."

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it."
Reply 48
I really love things like this, and probably have an obsession.. so I am likely to be back if others post things in-between.
But, here is a couple for now

"Be the best that you can be" (my secondary school head teacher)
"Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid. (unknown, sorry)
This too shall pass
Another one of my favourites :h:

jjjg.jpg
45.jpg
2.jpg
Original post by Matrix123
Hi, I thought that this thread could be used for posting some of your favourite quotes. :wink:

There have been many times that my interest in quotes has saved me during various problems and difficult situations in the past. I think that some quotes can have a very significant impact on one if they open up to it and carefully acknowledge its full meaning.

Therefore, in order to make others happy or to brighten up your own day, you can post some inspirational quotes. They can be about anything, just as long as they're inspirational to you, or you think they'll inspire someone else. :biggrin:

One of my favourite inspirational quotes is:
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see." :smile:

My favourite is 'They Tried To Bury Us They Didn't Know We Were Seeds' :smile:
Reply 55
image.jpg
Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you've ever been to stand up taller than you ever were.

Also, this little gem.

(edited 7 years ago)
wow ur meems sure are on another level :^)

well then, here's my inspo-quote:

CIA Agent: If I pull that off, would you die?
Bane: It would be extremely painful.
CIA Agent: You're a big guy!
Bane: For you.
Reply 58
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
'Bitches ain't **** but hoes and trickz, lick on deez nuts and suck the dick' ~ Dr. Dre

So inspirational lool
Reply 59
Don't feel sorry for yourself, do it for yourself!

Quick Reply

Latest