The Student Room Group

UCAS points

im currently studying btec level 3 applied science and a level physics. Im planning to do as maths as well. would this maths grade count as ucas points on my uni application?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Yes, but surely it's a bit late now!
Yes, but for unis to take account of it you'll need to put it on your UCAS form as pending (NB if you write it on your UCAS form you need to actually sit it else unis can withdraw their offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kaplu
im currently studying btec level 3 applied science and a level physics. Im planning to do as maths as well. would this maths grade count as ucas points on my uni application?

It would but it would likely be redundant your btec will more than likely have a maths unit in it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jonathanemptage
It would but it would likely be redundant your btec will more than likely have a maths unit in it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's worth noting that for many science and engineering degrees at universities towards the top end of the spectrum, at least one A Level will be required alongside the BTEC as the BTEC alone isn't considered to be academic enough for students to cope with the degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Origami Bullets
It's worth noting that for many science and engineering degrees at universities towards the top end of the spectrum, at least one A Level will be required alongside the BTEC as the BTEC alone isn't considered to be academic enough for students to cope with the degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got in with the BTEC and an AVCE in IT (at a very low grade).
Reply 9
im having no lessons for this im learning independently so i can write this on my personal statement (my bros a maths teacher) :smile:
Original post by jonathanemptage

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending