The Student Room Group

Something that I have noticed about londoners

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blue_Mason
the majority of Londoners are rude

Some of my friends are Londoners. Theyre quite nice. TBh, I think there's just the perception of "Londoners are rude"

Original post by z33
yeah i've been in both those areas and people are generally nice enough to move out of the way! they'll even say sorry if they accidentally brush against you...
even in pitch black darkness!

obviously there are the few *******s that barge into you and continue to walk forward without even looking back while you're recovering but other they're a minority...

Sadly not my experience.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Now we are all aware of the typical rat race culture that exists in such cities, but I have recently noticed in how Londoners simply do not give way to passers by, not even a budge, as they seem to think that they own the pavement.
I am disgusted by such behavior and I think Londoners should learn to street manners.

loads of people who live in cities are like that, londons busy as well so they're probably rushing but, they're kind of known to be rude
Original post by kka25
What happened? :eek:

Just saw like 50 gangs lol
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Just saw like 50 gangs lol

You sure? PErhaps they were simply a group of friends who LOOKED threatening, but weren't really?
Original post by The_Internet
You sure? PErhaps they were simply a group of friends who LOOKED threatening, but weren't really?

Maybe and the recent Gang attack that happened a few weeks ago made me fear the area more :lol:
I think that's just general, London can be rude and moreso impersonal, but in my opinion the pavement thing is everywhere in the UK that is overcrowded, definitely. Cambridge has **** pavement etiquette and Brighton was bad when I went there too. Noticed it annoying me less in Edinburgh. I think overcrowding definitely makes people worse.

Quick Reply

Latest