The Student Room Group

Rate you looks and personality out of 10

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Don Pedro K.
It's over 9000 (props to you if you get that reference)

Yes, props if you get an overused meme that's been around forever. This isn't 2006 anymore buddy.
Original post by Oh ooo
Rating her a 5, as if that's supposed to make her feel any better about herself.:lol:

its better than her 0, and this comment is the only thing that makes a 5 sound bad....
Original post by REMLewis
:wink: bang on for personality buddy, could never know about looks though...:tongue: :smile:

Spoiler

Yeah I know. I have a perfect personality. :u: Not that such a thing could exist. :smile:

My looks are dependent upon what you fancy. I think I am a 7/10. However improves can be made. :wink: Perhaps you could be the one to motivate me to make said improvement. :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by SophisticatedSir
Yes, props if you get an overused meme that's been around forever. This isn't 2006 anymore buddy.

You obviously weren't a true Dragon Ball Z fan if you think this has been around since 2006 :s ggwp
Original post by Haiiz
Looks 10/10
Personality 10/10

Liessssss
Looks= 6/10
Personality= 7/10
10/10 would ****
Original post by william walker
Yeah I know. I have a perfect personality. :u: Not that such a thing could exist. :smile:

My looks are dependent upon what you fancy. I think I am a 7/10. However improves can be made. :wink: Perhaps you could be the one to motivate me to make said improvement. :smile:

Spoiler

will do!

Spoiler

You obviously weren't a true Dragon Ball Z fan if you think this has been around since 2006 :s ggwp

Actually the show has been around since before that however the meme itself started in 2006 where it actually became a meme.

Get your meme facts right m8 :^)
Looks 7/10
Personality 8/10
personality- 2.445/10
Original post by SophisticatedSir
Actually the show has been around since before that however the meme itself started in 2006 where it actually became a meme.

Get your meme facts right m8 :^)

Wasn't talking about the meme Jeff :smile:
I've rubbed some people the wrong way by nature and some people have enjoyed my company so I would say positively average for personality. I've received compliments occasionally from girls over the years too so I don't think I'm too bad on looks either.
Wasn't talking about the meme Jeff :smile:

Then what are you talking about?
Reply 334
Looks 7/10
Personality 3/10
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Looks 4/10
Personality e =2.718281828 :smile:

haha like one of the only people to rate their personality worse than looks. same tho
Original post by 1999_student
haha like one of the only people to rate their personality worse than looks. same tho

:console:
I was making a maths joke of natural e but i dont think many people got it
looks 5
personality 7

would post a pick but its not throwbackstrudentroomday

@toonervoustotaIk knows what im talking about./..my old picture lol btw you know that you have like 3 diff accounts?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:console:
I was making a maths joke of natural e but i dont think many people got it

oooh im not good at maths soooo haha
Original post by scrawlx101
looks 5
personality 7

would post a pick but its not throwbackstrudentroomday

@toonervoustotaIk knows what im talking about./..my old picture lol btw you know that you have like 3 diff accounts?

Haha yeah
You look good no homo
Two of them were of people trying to be me
And because of that i hardly get the correct mention notifications :sad:
And you quoted the wrong one :tongue:
Original post by 1999_student
oooh im not good at maths soooo haha

Haha fair enough. What subjects you doing at at level/planning to do at A level?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending