The Student Room Group

Written Work Submissions Help

Hello,

My college has asked me to submit my written work in a PDF format but it is hand written. Does anybody know how to upload it? I know it may be obvious to search online but I can't find much.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Original post by Suntzu
Hello,

My college has asked me to submit my written work in a PDF format but it is hand written. Does anybody know how to upload it? I know it may be obvious to search online but I can't find much.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I would imagine they will expect it to be typed up and I'd do that, tbh.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
I would imagine they will expect it to be typed up and I'd do that, tbh.

The website says it can be hand written and if I typed it I would have to do another essay since I only have one other A2 essay and that isn't in the word limit
Original post by Suntzu
The website says it can be hand written and if I typed it I would have to do another essay since I only have one other A2 essay and that isn't in the word limit

Not sure I follow the last bit, but in that case, I'm afraid you will have to wait until someone more techy comes along.
You scan it in.
Reply 5
Original post by simbasdragon
You scan it in.

Yeah but my printer's saying something about a computer not having the software. I'll ask a teacher at school where to get it done
Original post by Suntzu
Yeah but my printer's saying something about a computer not having the software. I'll ask a teacher at school where to get it done

Check with your school if they have a scanner, the office probably do. That's what I'm using to scan mine in.
Reply 7
Original post by simbasdragon
Check with your school if they have a scanner, the office probably do. That's what I'm using to scan mine in.

Ah okay, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending