The Student Room Group

Why must life be so difficult

I'm trying to buy a personalised number plate.

And every single one under my name or any variant of my name is taken. Who are all these people with the same name as me?! My name is Punjabi - there shouldn't be so many people called what I am called.

I think I'll end up just getting one of those gangster ones.

Then I had one of those Egg and Bacon Bagel things at the McDonalds. They forgot to give me the hash brown that comes with the meal.

What the actual **** has happened to my day.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Awesome Genius

And every single one under my name or any variant of my name is taken. Who are all these people with the same name as me?! My name is Punjabi - there shouldn't be so many people called what I am called.

You're not after Mr Singh are you? it sold for like thousands!!
Original post by Bill_Gates
You're not after Mr Singh are you? it sold for like thousands!!

No way lol. I'm after my name in the XY XXX format where Y = a number. But literally everything is taken. I've even checked to see these plates exist using auto traders website for checking cars and they exist, they're just on different cars. Do you have a personalised number plate?
No way lol. I'm after my name in the XY XXX format where Y = a number. But literally everything is taken. I've even checked to see these plates exist using auto traders website for checking cars and they exist, they're just on different cars. Do you have a personalised number plate?

i was thinking about getting one but just seems too common now. Might be a decent investment in the long term if it's a common name.

Then I had one of those Egg and Bacon Bagel things at the McDonalds. They forgot to give me the hash brown that comes with the meal.

Oh my God, I've been thinking you're white all this time.
Original post by littlenorthernlass

Then don't post init
dont go in cars they cause gloabala warnming go by plaen -=D
Then don't post init

Well played ser.

I'm getting a personalised plate too but mine's avaliable :biggrin: I noticed bl0b bag was free, my immature mind found that a funny plate :tongue: sadly bl08 job was banned :frown:
Original post by samina_ay
Oh my God, I've been thinking you're white all this time.
The sudden realisation when you discover that white people problems are just rich people problems.
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
The sudden realisation when you discover that white people problems are just rich people problems.

Lmao - tbh it explains why he's always complaining on here
Original post by samina_ay
Lmao - tbh it explains why he's always complaining on here

Original post by Bupdeeboowah

Hold on, you mean to say that if you'd paid £3.58 for a breakfast meal as opposed to just the bagel and you discovered that they had not put a hash brown in your brown bag, you'd just be OK with that? I was 5 miles down the road until i realised. Ruined my day. That and the number plate thing.
First world problems :colonhash:
buy it off the guy that has the one you want.

you're the ultimate TSR billionaire remember
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
buy it off the guy that has the one you want.

you're the ultimate TSR billionaire remember

Nope I e only got £500 allocated to the numberplate fund. It's not enough for a good one.
Nope I e only got £500 allocated to the numberplate fund. It's not enough for a good one.

ahh okay! what about a numberplate with numbers that appear as letters like for singh theres 5 that can look like an S.

theres a Nissan GTR and the plate on it is 4 5IN6H (4 SINGH)

Try get a 5 Singh or something?

Do you know BAV and his Aventador and Porsches he got the 3 BAV, 4 BAV, 5 BAV..

I dont know how it works in the UK but cant you apply for one (like the exact one you want if its not already taken?)
Ughhhh ikr my solid gold caviar comes tomorrow not today damn working class hours :frown:(

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been eyeing a specific numberplate for like a year now, hopefully it will still be available when I get my dream car, F12 ***, you can guess the car lol.

Quick Reply

Latest