The Student Room Group

Muslim men-Do you ACTUALLY find hijabis attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
to me it does make them less attractive..the reason why i asked.

Feel sorry for muslim men then!

Thats your opinion..

I prefer a woman in a hijab and i have seen countless of extremely attractive hijab's.
The hijab is not supposed to make you less attractive that is the most retarded thing i've heard on TSR.
Original post by Real_jenn
Wait what? you're the stupid one here because you mentioned "hijab" not "Hijabi"secondly I specified that a hijab cannot "PHYSICALLY" prevent fornication if you had common sense you would have realised that I meant hijab in terms of a physical attire,Of which is the piece of cloth around the girls' hair.Clothing does not and surely will not prevent fornication.the conscience of the woman will.

Absolutely this. A hijab doesn't make a girl a saint, she can be just as sinful as anyone else.
Original post by Synchyst
Thats your opinion..

I prefer a woman in a hijab and i have seen countless of extremely attractive hijab's.
The hijab is not supposed to make you less attractive that is the most retarded thing i've heard on TSR.

pls,stop being silly now. No ones saying that's it's supposed to be make a girl horribly ugly,but it definatly is meant to make them less pretty,that's why the hair is covered! It's not covered to stop them getting nits from other is it !

What else do you think is the purpose of the hijab LOL?
Do Muslim men find hijabis attractive?

Well nuh uh, they all just live happily ever after with women they dont like.
Original post by binarythoughts
What else do you think is the purpose of the hijab LOL?

It's a purpose of modesty and preventing men seeing you as a piece of meat. Think before you speak 😂
pls,stop being silly now. No ones saying that's it's supposed to be make a girl horribly ugly,but it definatly is meant to make them less pretty,that's why the hair is covered! It's not covered to stop them getting nits from other is it !

You're wrong again! It seems like you have lacked basic religious education.
Do you actually find hijabis attractive?

i am not a mlae but i want to say something regardless if men dnt find hijaab attractive it dosent matter becuz why would u break a law of god just for male and get punished though it dosent look attractive u do what ur lord tells u for example if you do not belive in gd u follow the laws of the country in the same way u ollow the law of god whther u lyk it or not becuz god knows what ios right for you and what is not
Original post by unknown786786
i am not a mlae but i want to say something regardless if men dnt find hijaab attractive it dosent matter becuz why would u break a law of god just for male and get punished though it dosent look attractive u do what ur lord tells u for example if you do not belive in gd u follow the laws of the country in the same way u ollow the law of god whther u lyk it or not becuz god knows what ios right for you and what is not

Totally agree.
You're wrong again! It seems like you have lacked basic religious education.

no,your wrong. its to stop men seeing a piece of meat that theyd feel lust for and is thus in place to make the women appear less attractive.
Posted from TSR Mobile

What is your job, out of interest?
Sorry if it sounds rude,whether what type of job would it be that they would talent off and no one sees them,so I'm guessing it isn't service type job?
Some of them are good looking even with a hijab.
Original post by binarythoughts
Are you suggesting the hijab is ineffective?

I did not say 'ineffective'. But if you say so, it is to some. Some people are naturally attractive, having a scarf wrapped around your head doesn't make you less attractive. The face is more important than hair being seen.
It's like that feeling you get on Christmas where you can just see what's being hidden and you know it's good

You just wanna rip the covering off and get to what's underneath
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
It's like that feeling you get on Christmas where you can just see what's being hidden and you know it's good

You just wanna rip the covering off and play

:lolwut:
Am I the only one who finds this 'fetish' extremely stupid? Sorry but I've noticed a lot of people on this forum seem to have some fixation on girls wearing scarfs.
Legit laughed so hard I got a nosebleed reading this thread title how is this even a question oh my goodness
Original post by Biryani007
:lolwut:

Christmas probably was a poor choice of religious festival...
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
Christmas probably was a poor choice of religious festival...

Exactly! Hannukah's the one :rolleyes:
Original post by Biryani007
Exactly! Hannukah's the one :rolleyes:

Now there's a bad idea

Quick Reply

Latest