The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Ooh, that sounds great! I hope you can get some good recruits. :wink:
Soo sorry. Good luck with your mocks by the way. :smile:

It's not your fault of course :smile: Thanks and good look with yours too if you are in year 11 ^^
Original post by _ariane29
It's not your fault of course :smile: Thanks and good look with yours too if you are in year 11 ^^

I do still reply to your replies which cause you to reply to them though. :smile: You're welcome and thank you - I am in year 11 too but my mocks are at the end of this month. :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
I do still reply to your replies which cause you to reply to them though. :smile: You're welcome and thank you - I am in year 11 too but my mocks are at the end of this month. :smile:

No I could always ignore you :tongue: I need a partner in procrastination :wink: Great I hope they go well for you.
Original post by _ariane29
No I could always ignore you :tongue: I need a partner in procrastination :wink: Great I hope they go well for you.

Haha, thanks. I'll always be here :smile:
"You are what your deep driving desire is.
As your desire is, so is your will.
As your will is, so is your deed.
As your deed is, so is your destiny."
Money can't buy life

Bob Marley
Reply 126
[video="youtube;AfIOBLr1NDU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfIOBLr1NDU[/video]
For inspirational quotes, I'll have to quote these lads:

"If you strike at, imprison, or kill us, out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you, and perhaps, raise a force that will destroy you!
WE DEFY YOU!
DO YOUR WORST!" - James Connolly

DOWN WITH THIS FRAUD! Down with the liars who are talking of freedom and equality for all, while there is an oppressed sex, while there are oppressor classes, while there is private ownership of capital, of shares, while there are the well-fed with their surplus of bread who keep the hungry in bondage. Not freedom for all, not equality for all, but a fight against the oppressors and exploiters, the abolition of every possibility of oppression and exploitation - THAT IS OUR SLOGAN! - Vladimir Lenin

The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe.
You have to make it fall.
- Che Guevara
Know the true value of time;
snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it.
No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination:
NEVER put off till tomorrow what you can do today.

~ Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield
"We started from the bottom now we're here"- Drake
(Wipes tear from eye)😪
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
I only gave a sarcastic response because I find the whole idea of inspiration quotes pathetic, if you want to change your life you need to discipline yourself rather than listen to the words of people who don't know anything about you.

well thats your opinion, its not factual, some people would rather listen to people they know nothing about just to keep them going, it says 'inspirational' for a reason- mental stimulation. besides, the response to the original thread itself was great, the response to your 'quote' wasnt so positive, as per the quote itself..
Original post by cookiemunch
well thats your opinion, its not factual, some people would rather listen to people they know nothing about just to keep them going, it says 'inspirational' for a reason- mental stimulation. besides, the response to the original thread itself was great, the response to your 'quote' wasnt so positive, as per the quote itself..

Lots of people think Dr. Dre is inspirational

[video="youtube;KUfzMDryA94"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94[/video]
Reply 132
"If oppurtunity doesnt knock, build a door"

"Straight roads never made skillful drivers"
“Go for it, while you can. I know you have it in you. And I can’t promise you’ll get everything you want, but I can promise nothing will change if you don’t try.”
J.M. Darhower, Sempre
Hi, some of the recent quotes are fantastic. I especially love the ones from @nucdev , @DMcGovern, @Pilate VII, @Mo_Jo. , @Indeterminate and @asha07. Thank guys. :smile:
“There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. You feel it, don't you?”

~ Rumi

Spoiler

anyone got any about education or achieving dreams

Quick Reply

Latest