The Student Room Group

Heels/Foot fetish <3

Does anyone else get turned on when women wear heels/sandals?
Their feet look so elegant, and kissable.
I also get attracted to women who wear skirts, tights and heels.
Whenever Im on the train, I end up getting an erection whenever I see a woman with pretty feet, and wears flats/heels.
Does this happen to anyone else?

<3

Scroll to see replies

I like heels :O

Won't deny it!
If u wanna avoid an embarrassing public erection, maybe u should keep ur gaze up :lolwut:
Ankle straps? Please show some respect for yourself, OP.
Reply 4
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Ankle straps? Please show some respect for yourself, OP.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/48/4d/51/484d512b7f54511291f003b340b82bc6.jpg

Their so nice! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by RainbowKiwi
If u wanna avoid an embarrassing public erection, maybe u should keep ur gaze up :lolwut:

Yes, maybe I should. Thanks :smile:
I am the same OP
Im not attracted to feet in particular although I do love all parts of the female body. But I do like the idea of me being the one worshipping the girl and placing her above myself, kinda like shes a princess and im her worshipper
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I am the same OP

:yy:
Not surprising - heels are designed to make women's legs and feet look good.
U good m8?
No, I have no idea how anyone can find feet attractive but to each their own

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find women's calves very sexy and kissable!
Im sure most guys like heels?
How are feet attractive ffs

I hate touching feet / hate people touching my feet / hate touching my own feet :afraid:
I am the same OP
Reply 16
Well i love girls who wear heels :P
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone else get turned on when women wear heels/sandals?
Their feet look so elegant, and kissable.
I also get attracted to women who wear skirts, tights and heels.
Whenever Im on the train, I end up getting an erection whenever I see a woman with pretty feet, and wears flats/heels.
Does this happen to anyone else?

I've never really understood foot fetishes... personally always been grossed out a little by feet. But I know there are plenty of guys out there who feel the way you do. Two years ago a guy in a club asked my friend if she would let him play with her feet if he paid her a couple hundred quid. So there you go! I'm sure you're not alone. :tongue:

On another note, I can totally see how you might find skirts, tights, and heels attractive. A lot of tights/stockings and heels visually lengthen legs and flatter their proportions and enhance the curves in a woman's legs. So I get that part. I've noticed that whenever I wear over-the knee-socks, I get so many flirty comments and looks from guys about it. Especially if I wear heels with them. That part is rare for me because I'm more of a high-top Converse and combat boots type of girl.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Forumaddict
Im not attracted to feet in particular although I do love all parts of the female body. But I do like the idea of me being the one worshipping the girl and placing her above myself, kinda like shes a princess and im her worshipper

Awwww that's so sweet :smile: 😘
I love every part of a woman's body.

Latest