The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daisychain_
Just curious

I see. Are you Turkish aswell?
Original post by qwerty123A
I see. Are you Turkish aswell?

Yes I am. Did you follow the general election?
Yes I am. Did you follow the general election?

Yeah hbu?

The outcome of it was pretty obvious. AKP would get the majority vote. Even though everyone knew they would get it, it's still quite sad to see imo. I support HDP all the way.
AKP has majority, eeek, only good thing is my surname is also Erdogan!
Original post by TitanCream

Is that a good thing? lol..
Yeah hbu?

The outcome of it was pretty obvious. AKP would get the majority vote. Even though everyone knew they would get it, it's still quite sad to see imo. I support HDP all the way.

:erm:

I'm guessing you support PKK

Original post by TitanCream

The best possible outcome happened, because everyone learnt their lesson after the June election :smile:
Is that a good thing? lol..

Thats debatable :wink:

The best possible outcome happened, because everyone learnt their lesson after the June election :smile:

I was surprised with the results, still am surprised.

I do.

And if more corruption is the best possible outcome, that just shows where the country is headed at the hands of AKP. Also what do you mean exactly when you say ''everyone learnt their lesson after the June election''? ..
I do.

And if more corruption is the best possible outcome, that just shows where the country is headed at the hands of AKP. Also what do you mean exactly when you say ''everyone learnt their lesson after the June election''? ..

There isn't anything I can say to that. I'm surprised you're even on this thread, to be honest.

Well without a government and most importantly AKP in place the gbp to tl exchange ratio went crazy, not to mention the mischief your pals got up to. People saw what could potentially happen without AKP and got their act together. Marmara is predominantly CHP but in this election the votes for AKP shot up while votes for other parties declined.
There isn't anything I can say to that. I'm surprised you're even on this thread, to be honest.

Well without a government and most importantly AKP in place the gbp to tl exchange ratio went crazy, not to mention the mischief your pals got up to. People saw what could potentially happen without AKP and got their act together. Marmara is predominantly CHP but in this election the votes for AKP shot up while votes for other parties declined.

If you're talking about the bombings in Ankara - how can you say ''the mischief your pals got up to'' when 'my pals' were the ones that died. All 102 of them, with 400 injured. You say it in a manner which makes it seem like they were children who were up to no good, it was a Labour, Peace and Democracy rally organised by HDP amongst others. Interesting that it was organised by HDP isnt it? Some may say the bombing was instigated by AKP to make themselves more politically stronger and HDP weaker - and, as you say, ''People saw what could potentially happen without AKP and got their act together.'' So right now, it seems like AKP instigated the bombs doesnt it?

Marmara is predominantly CHP but in this election the votes for AKP shot up while votes for other parties declined

Yes, demonstrating that AKP are cheaters pursuing election fraud, and miscounting votes amongst other things. This is not the first time something like this has happened. Its funny how everything ''unexpectedly'' happens in the favour of AKP. Thats like the poorest regions of London suddenly all voting for Conservatives and the Labour votes suddenly plummeting out of the blue, that would raise some eyebrows wouldn't it?

Just be wise and open your eyes to what is really happening.
If you're talking about the bombings in Ankara - how can you say ''the mischief your pals got up to'' when 'my pals' were the ones that died. All 102 of them, with 400 injured. You say it in a manner which makes it seem like they were children who were up to no good, it was a Labour, Peace and Democracy rally organised by HDP amongst others. Interesting that it was organised by HDP isnt it? Some may say the bombing was instigated by AKP to make themselves more politically stronger and HDP weaker - and, as you say, ''People saw what could potentially happen without AKP and got their act together.'' So right now, it seems like AKP instigated the bombs doesnt it?

Marmara is predominantly CHP but in this election the votes for AKP shot up while votes for other parties declined

Yes, demonstrating that AKP are cheaters pursuing election fraud, and miscounting votes amongst other things. This is not the first time something like this has happened. Its funny how everything ''unexpectedly'' happens in the favour of AKP. Thats like the poorest regions of London suddenly all voting for Conservatives and the Labour votes suddenly plummeting out of the blue, that would raise some eyebrows wouldn't it?

Just be wise and open your eyes to what is really happening.

No it doesn't, it's not any different to what your pals usually get up to.

Why didn't AKP save time and cheat in the election in June?

Don't even bother, you're wasting your time. I'm not like those people who live in this country and have no idea what's happening back home, I watch Turkish news and political programmes so have an idea of what actually goes on.

No thanks, I don't support the murder of soldiers and other innocent people in my country.

I genuinely want to know something. Why are you on 'The Turkish Society' thread?
No it doesn't, it's not any different to what your pals usually get up to.

Why didn't AKP save time and cheat in the election in June?

Don't even bother, you're wasting your time. I'm not like those people who live in this country and have no idea what's happening back home, I watch Turkish news and political programmes so have an idea of what actually goes on.

No thanks, I don't support the murder of soldiers and other innocent people in my country.

I genuinely want to know something. Why are you on 'The Turkish Society' thread?

What my pals usually get up to LOL. They are simply trying to free their people who are constantly oppressed by the government. I see, you are one of those people that are fooled by the things that they watch on TV. Programmes that are owned by the Turkish Government, I guess I am wasting my time here.

You're oblivious to a lot of things, stop being fooled by the media. I see you want to talk about the murder of innocent people? Okay.. (1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dersim_massacre (2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide (3) http://www.hri.org/docs/Democide/ .. and thats just a select few.

If you dont support the murder of innocent people.. I suggest you jump to another boat.

It is within my every right.
(edited 8 years ago)
I know this is late but its jokes that I was eating börek as I read this :wink:

Ironically I was having börek last night :lol:
So elections just happened. Are the AKP any good?
What my pals usually get up to LOL. They are simply trying to free their people who are constantly oppressed by the government. I see, you are one of those people that are fooled by the things that they watch on TV. Programmes that are owned by the Turkish Government, I guess I am wasting my time here.

You're oblivious to a lot of things, stop being fooled by the media. I see you want to talk about the murder of innocent people? Okay.. (1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dersim_massacre (2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide (3) http://www.hri.org/docs/Democide/ .. and thats just a select few.

If you dont support the murder of innocent people.. I suggest you jump to another boat.

It is within my every right.

You're against killing people, so you go and kill people?

You have a lot to learn.

Just in case you didn't know, a whole country condemns your pals' actions and can't wait for the day the terror you cause will end. :h:

Staying around somewhere you're not wanted? Reeks of desperation.
You're against killing people, so you go and kill people?

You have a lot to learn.

Just in case you didn't know, a whole country condemns your pals' actions and can't wait for the day the terror you cause will end. :h:

Staying around somewhere you're not wanted? Reeks of desperation.

I have presented you with facts and figures of what your Government has done, and you try and bring my people down with mere theories, abstract things that your government blinds you with. I think that shows who has more to learn.

''can't wait for the day the terror you cause will end.'' .. again, no proof/evidence to back up your stupid claims.

And who doesn't want me here? You. You are a shadow of your government. You dont want people who oppose you, people who know better.
I'm not Turkish, but I LOVE the way the language sounds:lovedup:
Not saying other cultures aren't or anything, but you guys are really good looking too:wink:

I'm really into learning languages as well, so do you think any of you would fancy giving me a quick lesson?:colondollar:
I'm trying to learn Arabic at the moment
Original post by saeed97
So elections just happened. Are the AKP any good?

Read my delightful conversation with ''daisychain_''.
I have presented you with facts and figures of what your Government has done, and you try and bring my people down with mere theories, abstract things that your government blinds you with. I think that shows who has more to learn.

''can't wait for the day the terror you cause will end.'' .. again, no proof/evidence to back up your stupid claims.

And who doesn't want me here? You. You are a shadow of your government. You dont want people who oppose you, people who know better.

Are you being serious?

http://www.sabah.com.tr/haberleri/sehit
http://www.milliyet.com.tr/9-sehit/

I find it laughable that you're actually asking someone Turkish to support the PKK. Maybe you're just a really good troll.

Go and create a kurdish thread or something
Read my delightful conversation with ''daisychain_''.

Looks like youre a kurd. Would i be right in assuming so?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending