The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
DVD and Chill?
What's the most amount of guys that have been on at once on your pro clubs? My contract with my current club is coming to an end and I'm scanning my options. All questions about my salary and player demands can be sent to my agent @FKLW.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
What's the most amount of guys that have been on at once on your pro clubs? My contract with my current club is coming to an end and I'm scanning my options. All questions about my salary and player demands can be sent to my agent @FKLW.

U in or nah?

We don't want someone who plays for salary, you should do it for the love.

Brb hoovering up fam snm
Original post by Lúcio
U in or nah?

Let me get my internet sorted and then I'll post in here if I send in a transfer request
Reply 205
Don't think that formation worked tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
You ***** still on? I'll come on if so
Reply 207
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
You ***** still on? I'll come on if so

Yh come in now
Reply 208
This is much much better when you have a CDM and CB.
Let me get my internet sorted and then I'll post in here if I send in a transfer request

Damn right mate :tongue:

Where do you prefer to play?

Original post by Dirtybit
This is much much better when you have a CDM and CB.

That's because depleted is pretty good in CDM and i'm absolutely DOMINANT at CB.

When you got booted, most of the players were CPU controlled.
They're pretty good defensively so as long as we have several players going forward, i reckon that's better than somebody playing as ALL when they don't really want to :smile:
Do you have to create your own player?
Original post by Rk2k14
Do you have to create your own player?

yeah but it takes like 5 minutes mate.
I only change the eyes and hair for appearance and then you get in to the good stuff with positions :smile:

you can also edit whenever you want.
Like for instance i've been having a nightmare up front recently, so today i went to CB which was a nice change.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
Damn right mate :tongue:

Where do you prefer to play?

CM, box to box. Basically Roy Keane.
CM, box to box. Basically Roy Keane.

tbh thats something we could do with.

@FFTypoCorrector CDM
@Kenan and Kel CM
@Dirtybit CAM
@SA-1 Winger/Striker
Lúcio Striker/CB

Not sure where @The Shed End @sr90 @zKlown @Rk2k14 and @jam277 play though.
Also sorry if i missed anyone.
I think someone's a bit #obsessed
Reply 215
Can I join yer club? :puppyeyes: I know I'm not one of the lads but I'm good game I swear, I play CB :grin:
Original post by AK 12
Xbox one users?

Finally a fellow Xboxer:h:
Add me Tw3rkaholic, I'll be on tomorrow at 7ish
Reply 217
Original post by ipoop
Can I join yer club? :puppyeyes: I know I'm not one of the lads but I'm good game I swear, I play CB :grin:

Yeah sure whats your PSN
Original post by ipoop

Everybody is welcome to join :smile:

It obviously gets a bit tricky when we have too many people in the same position but at the same time I highly doubt there will ever be a session with more than 5/6 players at once.
Original post by The Shed End
I think someone's a bit #obsessed

Meh, it's just a fun game mode that I never tried in past FIFA games.

I honestly get a little bored with FUT because I'm not committed enough, and I've basically done all there is in manager mode - broke the game with Barca and also took a League 2 side to the Premier league.

Quick Reply

Latest