How do you respond to "I love you"...?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Awh :frown: still - i love desk hahaha

Yeah no when NigaHiga did that, he was referencing Anchorman ahaha :smile:
"Tell me something I don't know."~

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ImagineCats
You're better off giving her paper cuts all over her body and throwing her into lemon juice

It would hurt way less than 'thanking her'

I'm a she :lol:
Reply 23
Original post by LazyBazooka
You say "see ya in chemistry" and then slam the door in her face.

That was a brilliant reference :biggrin:
Reply 25
Depends on the possibility of anal
Seen at: 'time'
Original post by ohnoitsme1
Seen at: 'time'

"I don't know that I'm ready to reciprocate; but I do know that I want to."
"thank you" and then a kiss
if you are not yet ready to say "I love you" back? Like if you care for the person or are early on in a relationship with this person and they drop the L bomb, how do you respond to it without hurting their feelings?

What a turd, saying "I love you" means f*** all in a relationship. Literally who cares if you say it, nobody. It's just a word, and it's a good word, yet you're scared to say it wtf.
Original post by Kurupt
i tell her i love her because i love her so much

Nice name! (Sorry for digressing.)
Original post by ComputerMaths97
What a turd, saying "I love you" means f*** all in a relationship. Literally who cares if you say it, nobody. It's just a word, and it's a good word, yet you're scared to say it wtf.

It's not about being scared, its about not being ready or actually getting to the "love" stage of the relationship. Its not simply a "word", its something that means a lot to some people. It really does depend on the context but you obviously don't understand.
It's not about being scared, its about not being ready or actually getting to the "love" stage of the relationship. Its not simply a "word", its something that means a lot to some people. It really does depend on the context but you obviously don't understand.

Dw about him; I find it fully understandable.
"love" in certain contexts is when your entirely devoted to them, which may not be the case yet, especially in a new or budding relationship, despite if they provoke great amounts of affection.

:smile: :smile:
Original post by XcitingStuart
Dw about him; I find it fully understandable.
"love" in certain contexts is when your entirely devoted to them, which may not be the case yet, especially in a new or budding relationship, despite if they provoke great amounts of affection.

:smile: :smile:

exactly ^_^
Reply 35
I recently told my boyfriend I love him. I'd been feeling it for a while, but was nervous to say it in case he didn't feel the same way. Eventually, I just went for it. We were just laid on the sofa chatting and I said it. He didn't say it back. He just kind of went quiet, then kissed me. It was awkward, but I understood. I'd rather him not say it unless he means it. You can't make someone love you, or say they love you, just because you do.
Original post by Nerol
I recently told my boyfriend I love him. I'd been feeling it for a while, but was nervous to say it in case he didn't feel the same way. Eventually, I just went for it. We were just laid on the sofa chatting and I said it. He didn't say it back. He just kind of went quiet, then kissed me. It was awkward, but I understood. I'd rather him not say it unless he means it. You can't make someone love you, or say they love you, just because you do.

So true! Better to say something when you mean, that way it means more :smile: Also that was brave of you to admit it and not get upset when he didn't say it back :biggrin:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
this is the funniest thing I've ever seen you say. :u:

Is that a) because it is funny or b) not funny but for me a good effort:redface:
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
I would fart in shock. If he/she loved me, surely my first fart in their presence wouldn't be a deal-breaker?

@picklescamp you are on to a keeper here...
just don't ever surprise or shock him. He won't be as bad as a surprised Oscar Pistorious, but not that far off.
Just say "love you too".

I feel like "love you" (as opposed to "I love you") is a bit more casual and non-committal, something that could potentially even be said to someone who is just a friend. But it does spare the other person the embarrassment of saying "I love you" and getting nothing back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending