The Student Room Group

Removing stuck tampon

Every girl out there older and on their period or past it! I have this stuck tampon that I've had stuck since yesterday and it's dripping blood so much! I've gotten it wet, taken showers, peed, and even tried pulling the foam part! I need help!

Scroll to see replies

take a hoover/vacuum and slowly put it close to your vagina. should do the trick.
Original post by bluemadhatter
take a hoover/vacuum and slowly put it close to your vagina. should do the trick.

Omg I can't tell if your actually being serious :laugh::lolwut:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Omg I can't tell if your actually being serious :laugh::lolwut:

:rofl: I'm not xD

Spoiler

Mother of god
:rofl: I'm not xD

Spoiler

You know it could actually work, especially if she owns Henry the Hoover, honestly I think it could hoover me up if I stood close enough to it!
Reply 7

I fear that may result in more than the tampon being pulled out :curious:
Original post by Alexion

Omg that's so disgusting but it made me laugh!!!
Reply 9
Omg that's so disgusting but it made me laugh!!!

I don't know how it works in there, but I can only imagine it being a rather painful experience...
Original post by Alexion
I don't know how it works in there, but I can only imagine it being a rather painful experience...

Well I know if you pull hard enough a lot of things can come out, including a womans intestines, I don't want to say how I know that because it's really sad! :frown:
You know it could actually work, especially if she owns Henry the Hoover, honestly I think it could hoover me up if I stood close enough to it!

Good old henry :wink:

Original post by Alexion

Nawww, the vagina is pretty well put together!
Well I know if you pull hard enough a lot of things can come out, including a womans intestines, I don't want to say how I know that because it's really sad! :frown:

:erm: ouch...

omg what O.O

One of these :lol:

Henry's face is perfect...
omg what O.O

Well @Alexion joke wont be laughable at all if I tell you! :frown: Okay fine hold on, let me link you.
@Alexion @bluemadhatter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2015/storyville-indias-daughter

They pulled out her intestines and through them out the window. :frown:
Original post by Alexion
One of these :lol:

Henry's face is perfect...

OMG a baby henry!!! I have to ask my mum to get me if for christmas :biggrin: I have a big one, it is by far the best hoover I have ever owned, it makes so little noise as well,I'm taking mine to university with me!!!
OMG a baby henry!!! I have to ask my mum to get me if for christmas :biggrin: I have a big one, it is by far the best hoover I have ever owned, it makes so little noise as well,I'm taking mine to university with me!!!

I have one of these - utterly useless :laugh:

It just kinda whines and doesn't pick anything up...
@Alexion @bluemadhatter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2015/storyville-indias-daughter

They pulled out her intestines and through them out the window. :frown:

Oh my... **** just got real O.O

What a horrible event :frown: I hope those men all get put on death penalty. Its disgusting how some people think they can take things into their own hands or claim to own all women or some bs like that.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending