The Student Room Group

Removing stuck tampon

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexion
I have one of these - utterly useless :laugh:

It just kinda whines and doesn't pick anything up...

You got very unlucky...mine is fantastic!

Lol it whines :biggrin:

Original post by bluemadhatter
Oh my... **** just got real O.O

It's so sad! She had just finished her degree to become a doctor. There is a documentary(that was banned in india -_-) you should watch it, it's very good!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

The baby one that is :tongue: never had an adult Henry...

It's so sad! She had just finished her degree to become a doctor. There is a documentary(that was banned in india -_-) you should watch it, it's very good!

Will do when I get the time :frown:
Oh my... **** just got real O.O

What a horrible event :frown: I hope those men all get put on death penalty. Its disgusting how some people think they can take things into their own hands or claim to own all women or some bs like that.

It's soooo bad!! Watch the documentary when you get time, the defence lawyers are awful!!
Will do when I get the time :frown:

So sad! :frown:
Original post by Iso_Frizzy
Every girl out there older and on their period or past it! I have this stuck tampon that I've had stuck since yesterday and it's dripping blood so much! I've gotten it wet, taken showers, peed, and even tried pulling the foam part! I need help!

Legitimately though? Might just have to try and reach in there...
You know it could actually work, especially if she owns Henry the Hoover, honestly I think it could hoover me up if I stood close enough to it!

Makes me think of alien.

[video="youtube;eQG9uZin3fA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQG9uZin3fA[/video]
Well I know if you pull hard enough a lot of things can come out, including a womans intestines, I don't want to say how I know that because it's really sad! :frown:

I have seen it happen to sheep when they prolapse during lambing. It is nasty.
Well, I think you should go to the doctor. If it's stuck in there that badly, you don't want to do anything potentially dangerous trying to remove it. You probably weren't careful and applied too much pressure when installing it.

So they might have to operate or use a special tool to dilate it, depending on how bad the situation is. So just let them get it out of there, and then do yourself a favour and stick to using pads... tampons can be dangerous.

I read too many medical/anatomy books.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Iso_Frizzy
Every girl out there older and on their period or past it! I have this stuck tampon that I've had stuck since yesterday and it's dripping blood so much! I've gotten it wet, taken showers, peed, and even tried pulling the foam part! I need help!

You need to go and see your doctor as soon as you can, and failing that accident and emergency. It's embarrassing but it'd be confidential and it's important you get it out quickly without causing any damage. They might also be able to advise you on how it became stuck and make sure everything's okay - that's not something that should happen.
Well I know if you pull hard enough a lot of things can come out, including a womans intestines, I don't want to say how I know that because it's really sad! :frown:

No, how the hell can intestines come out?! Are you serious?
The article mentioned only damage to her intestines not that her intestines came out of her vagina!
Disgusting Picture By The WAY!!!!
Original post by 
No, how the hell can intestines come out?! Are you serious?
The article mentioned only damage to her intestines not that her intestines came out of her vagina!
Disgusting Picture By The WAY!!!!

They came out, and they chucked them out the window. I watched the documentary.

You and I both know my avatar is beautiful.

Eww. Nasty.

Yes. So beautiful :')

How is that even possible? Like yeah you can have a prolapse from the front and the back but not intestines coming through the vagina, like anatomically, i don't understand how that could be possible.

Your Avatar makes me sick!! :s-smilie:
Original post by 
How is that even possible? Like yeah you can have a prolapse from the front and the back but not intestines coming through the vagina, like anatomically, i don't understand how that could be possible.

Well it happened. The rape was clearly brutal and obviously sick.

Lol you love it :colondollar:
Well it happened. The rape was clearly brutal and obviously sick.

Lol you love it :colondollar:

It probably didn't happen because it doesn't make sense, to my knowledge intestines can not come out of the vagina.

It's off-putting speaking to you with that messed up picture... UGH
Original post by 
It probably didn't happen because it doesn't make sense, to my knowledge intestines can not come out of the vagina.

It's off-putting speaking to you with that messed up picture... UGH

Don't be so ignorant, of course it happened, just because something doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I'm bored of this now :colonhash:
Don't be so ignorant, of course it happened, just because something doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I'm bored of this now :colonhash:

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR INTESTINES TO PROLAPSE THROUGH THE DAMN VAGINA, THINK ABOUT IT DAMN IT. SEARCH IT UP! I SEARCHED UP VAGINAL PROLAPSE, NONE OF WHICH INVOLVE INTESTINES COMING THROUGH THE DAMN VAGINA!!!!!
IGNORANT? OF COURSE QUESTIONING YOUR DUMB CLAIMS IS IGNORANT ISN'T IT. THAT'S LIKE ME SAYING THE SKY IS GREEN AND THEN YOU SUGGESTING ITS NOT AND ME CALLING YOU IGNORANT!

nasty
Original post by 

:five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR INTESTINES TO PROLAPSE THROUGH THE DAMN VAGINA, THINK ABOUT IT DAMN IT. SEARCH IT UP! I SEARCHED UP VAGINAL PROLAPSE, NONE OF WHICH INVOLVE INTESTINES COMING THROUGH THE DAMN VAGINA!!!!!
IGNORANT? OF COURSE QUESTIONING YOUR DUMB CLAIMS IS IGNORANT ISN'T IT. THAT'S LIKE ME SAYING THE SKY IS GREEN AND THEN YOU SUGGESTING ITS NOT AND ME CALLING YOU IGNORANT!

nasty

Go watch the documentary.

It's not sick!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending