The Student Room Group

Removing stuck tampon

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Go watch the documentary.

It's not sick!

I'm actually "arguingish" with someone else about the use of their avatar, it's a coloured version of yours. It's horrible and not nice to look at at all.
Go watch the documentary.

It's not sick!

:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 
I'm actually "arguingish" with someone else about the use of their avatar, it's a coloured version of yours. It's horrible and not nice to look at at all.

Lol yes, that would be @XcitingStuart :biggrin:

It's beautiful, how many times must I repeat this?
Lol yes, that would be @XcitingStuart :biggrin:

It's beautiful, how many times must I repeat this?

I'll repeat it for you; it's beautiful. :biggrin:

Or we can sing it like a chorus on TSR tomorrow, simultaneously saying "it's beautiful!"
Original post by XcitingStuart
I'll repeat it for you; it's beautiful. :biggrin:

Or we can sing it like a chorus on TSR tomorrow, simultaneously saying "it's beautiful!"

Lets do it!!!!! :h:

You mustn't forget. Lol I just realised 'tomorrow' is today...ugh I hate my life..lmao
Lets do it!!!!! :h:

You mustn't forget. Lol I just realised 'tomorrow' is today...ugh I hate my life..lmao

I thought that when writing it, but I knew you'd get it anyway. :biggrin: :tongue:
We could do a practice verse now?
"Our avatars are beautiful!"
Edit: Look! Both of our avatars are really close to each other! (Looks amazing.) :mmm:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by XcitingStuart
I thought that when writing it, but I knew you'd get it anyway. :biggrin: :tongue:
We could do a practice verse now?
"Our avatars are beautiful!"
Edit: Look! Both of our avatars are really close to each other! (Looks amazing.) :mmm:

Our avatars are beautiful!:colondollar:

Omg it does look pretty doesn't it? scrolling up :biggrin:
OMG a baby henry!!! I have to ask my mum to get me if for christmas :biggrin: I have a big one, it is by far the best hoover I have ever owned, it makes so little noise as well,I'm taking mine to university with me!!!

You never know, your uni's halls might actually have one. In every hall I've ever lived in we've always had a Henry hoover. :smile:
Original post by godivaontherocks
You never know, your uni's halls might actually have one. In every hall I've ever lived in we've always had a Henry hoover. :smile:

:biggrin: That's wonderful news! :tongue:
Reply 50
So the question is "Did you get the tampon out?" And "was it because of a Hoover?"
Original post by 

Grow up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Squat and push :h:
On a serious note, if you've tried everything and it doesn't work, just go to the doctor
Reply 55
Cover your ass with cling film, then... heave?
Reply 56
You're ****ed.
Original post by Alexion
One of these :lol:

Henry's face is perfect...

that's one huge ass computer

Maturity doesn't correlate with not liking that picture!!
Original post by 
Maturity doesn't correlate with not liking that picture!!

No, being homophobic does.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending