The Student Room Group

Why dont people of colour celebrate halloween

Scroll to see replies

There were loads of Chinese slags in their face paints last night.
I did it as a kid... There are plenty of Asian kids who go out trick or treating
I do. Halloween's my favourite time of year.
Original post by defenestrated
every day is scary enough when the police might shoot you just for your skin colour

This. Also why exactly is it that we are supposed to celebrate Halloween/what's the purpose? Also as Arabs some of us/most are either Muslims or Christians,no satanic/devil nonsense.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Souljer
Because we aren't as naturally evil. Whites have a history of evilness so Halloween is a big celebration to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is Halloween even all about. Why should I feel the need to get out of my house and dress up,what exactly am I celebrating? The devil being born? Satan worshipping? It's a waste of money anyway.
Reply 45
Yes of course that its a waste of money I cant find reason for this celebrate,this money can make happy poor people,we can have celebration with poor people,we have celebrate for poor people in our country,and im really happy for it.
Original post by The_Internet
I did it as a kid... There are plenty of Asian kids who go out trick or treating

Same. Grew up with lots of Asians and blacks and most celebrated Halloween.
Original post by queen-bee
What is Halloween even all about. Why should I feel the need to get out of my house and dress up,what exactly am I celebrating? The devil being born? Satan worshipping? It's a waste of money anyway.

LOL, it's not really about worshipping devils/Satan, but having fun. I don't celebrate it personally, but I know lots of women celebrate it to dress up in seductive/sexy costumes and go to parties etc.. Kids just want to get some sweets, not really linked to devil worshipping lol.
Dont know any "people of colour" that celebrate it not one lol.
Its some daemonic holiday man i aint got time for that.
I think its because majority of us are religious.
Original post by defenestrated
every day is scary enough when the police might shoot you just for your skin colour

That's bull****
Original post by loveleest
Same. Grew up with lots of Asians and blacks and most celebrated Halloween.

+1. I've been myself. I go treating and even to parties (organised by whites though).

Quick Reply

Latest