The Student Room Group

Guys, what is your preferred height for a girl?

I was talking about this with my mates and majority of them said that they liked short girls, but I noticed that the only guys that said this were either average or short themselves. Im tall and I actually prefer tall girls myself because its more convenient so im wondering if theres a correlation between a guys height and his preferences.

Scroll to see replies

I read an article about why some guys like short girls. its to do with power or something.
I'm 6'2 so under 6'
Reply 3
Kind of depends but I wouldn't go for anyone below 5ft
I'm considered short, being 5'4 (nearly) and I prefer tall guys :biggrin:
around 5ft 6to 5ft 8
Reply 6
I'm tall so a girl around 5'9, 5'10 suits me fine

I'm really not into small girls
Reply 7
Short petite girls is the way to go

Nothing over 5'4
Personally, anything below 5'6 is good for me :smile: Although I've dated taller girls before though :tongue:
tall but shorter than me so i can grab dat booty and she can stand on her toes to kiss me
Original post by S-man10
Short petite girls is the way to go

Nothing over 5'4

oh you're looking for hunchbacks then
Reply 11
My preferred height is pretty much anyone smaller than me, although the smaller the better I think. I don't personally think it's a power thing, although I am always in control and very dominant with my partners no matter how tall they are.
3 ft to 8 ft. Basically any female would be okay for me. I'm that desperate.
Reply 13
180 cm, makes hugging and sex easier
Anything over 5'5 :wink:
Not really bothered personally, my girlfriend is about 5'10 somewhat taller than me but it don't bother us.
Height isn't a problem for me. But then again I've got a pretty weird taste I guess.
I don't care about height much but if a girl was taller than me then she'd be like 6ft 5 and I don't know how I feel about that
Reply 18
5ft 2-5ft 8 because i am fair tall :smile:
I'm 6'2", gf is around 5'6"? Not sure exactly :tongue:

Short is cute though :cute:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending