Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

2016 Durham University hopefuls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by lawlieto
I was invited for an interview at Imperial. I chose the 18th of Nov :smile: What about you?

Yea I'm going up on the 18th too. See ya there
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 521
Original post by Kittykat1014
Got an offer for Ancient, Medieval, and Modern History this morning from Durham!

Congrats! When did you send your application off?:biggrin:
Original post by SMer
Congrats! When did you send your application off?:biggrin:

Thanks! I sent my application off October 11th.
Reply 523
Thanks! I sent my application off October 11th.

Phew! Bet your predicted grades are awesome though. I applied 22nd and got a Newcastle offer on Monday but Durham is where I'd love to go. I'm such an impatient waiter though. Really worried but I guess all I have to do is wait:smile:
Reply 524
Got an offer for Ancient, Medieval, and Modern History this morning from Durham!

Congratulations!!! I applied (same course) a couple days after you so I'm hoping this means I'll hear soon!
Got my offer for Politics a couple of days ago, but I did the Summer School so we're viewed separately in the admissions process...
Does anyone know if you can apply internally (without UCAS)?
And, is anyone else applying for Anthropology BSc? :smile:
Has anyone got an offer for physics yet? Well done to all those who have :biggrin:
still waiting on BA Combines Hons in Social Sciences offer, then again it being multi-department it may take a good few months.
Original post by lizmoo0721
Does anyone know if you can apply internally (without UCAS)?
And, is anyone else applying for Anthropology BSc? :smile:

You must apply via UCAS unless you are already at Durham and wish to transfer from one course to another.

Be aware that as a recent school leaver, you will still be expected to meet their published entry requirements. These are 320-355 UCAS points and you have 300. It might be worth emailing their Admissions Office before applying, to find out whether you have a realistic chance of getting an offer.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Klix88
You must apply via UCAS unless you are already at Durham and wish to transfer from one course to another.

Be aware that as a recent school leaver, you will still be expected to meet their published entry requirements. These are 320-355 UCAS points and you have 300. It might be worth emailing their Admissions Office before applying, to find out whether you have a realistic chance of getting an offer.

How do you know how many points I have lol. I have already contacted them and they said they look at more than just the grades... I have 340 points...
No not yet :frown: I applied a few weeks ago and have already completed my A-Levels so hoping it won't be too long now!!
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
Has anyone got an offer for physics yet? Well done to all those who have :biggrin:
Original post by chloeellerton
No not yet :frown: I applied a few weeks ago and have already completed my A-Levels so hoping it won't be too long now!!

Neither haha, they asked me for my ums grades in my maths and phys modules. Presume they did the same to you?
Any offers for BA Geography?
How do you know how many points I have lol. I have already contacted them and they said they look at more than just the grades... I have 340 points...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3664489

In this post from 2 weeks ago, you stated that you had 300 UCAS points and were considering going into finance:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=60000317&highlight=

In September, you posted that you had ABC (which is 300 points):
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2113242&page=8&highlight=&p=59556431#post59556431

Folks on TSR can't really give you good advice or sensible opinions, if you don't give accurate info on your situation.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
Neither haha, they asked me for my ums grades in my maths and phys modules. Presume they did the same to you?

No they didn't, but I think that's probably because I have completed my A2's?
Reply 537
Got an offer for psychology the other day :biggrin:
Original post by m1m2
Got an offer for psychology the other day :biggrin:

Omg congrats! I've applied for the same course, can I ask when you sent your application off and when you got your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 539
Original post by Karina_xo
Omg congrats! I've applied for the same course, can I ask when you sent your application off and when you got your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent it off the 14th, and got the offer on the 30th. My friend who also applied to the same course also got her offer on the 30th. :u: Best of luck!!!

Quick Reply

Latest