The Student Room Group

Anyone have scented candles in their room? (no homo)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lunch Money
Do you also paint your nails?

Never felt the need for it really.

Would you recommend it? How often do you paint yours?
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Never felt the need for it really.

Would you recommend it? How often do you paint yours?

I don't, I am the champion of women and so I shall vilify all men.
I don't, I am the champion of women and so I shall vilify all men.

:yawn: Sure thing lass.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
:yawn: Sure thing lass.

They don't call me Joan of Hell for no reason, my good man.
Reply 24
Unless you're sticking the scented candle up your ass to orgasm in front of your boyfriend, I'm not sure it constitutes homo.
Reply 25
They don't call me Joan of Hell for no reason, my good man.

Did they burn you like your sis, Joan of Arc?
Original post by kka25
Did they burn you like your sis, Joan of Arc?

Who?
Reply 27
No. I have a light bulb.
Original post by BulkingTo6ft
Picked one up the other day for £9.50. Smells good. Grapefruit and ginger.

It's not homo unless you stick it up your angus
Original post by RiotGirll
It's not homo unless you stick it up your angus

In which case a "nice smelling candle" might not be your biggest worry
Original post by Student403

Wish I had one of these ^^ Smell sooooooooo fking good

But as for a scented candle.. I love this smell too!

oud? i love oud better than scented candles altho i always get red cinammon apple and mulled wine scented candles,good for winter nights.
Yes, I keep buying the raisin cookie candles from home bargains. Massive 3 wick candle and only 99p, smells divine and it's so packed with fragrance you don't even need to burn it to be able to smell it.
Original post by queen-bee
oud? i love oud better than scented candles altho i always get red cinammon apple and mulled wine scented candles,good for winter nights.

Yesss oud! So do I. Always make sure to get a good whiff when I go to the mosque hahah
I get the pack of apple scented tealight candles from wilkinsons -- about £1.50
Original post by Student403
Yesss oud! So do I. Always make sure to get a good whiff when I go to the mosque hahah

I love the smell it lasts so much longer. I always used to go around with that oud holder thing and charcoal,let the oud melt inside and smell the smoke and place it all around the house
Original post by queen-bee
I love the smell it lasts so much longer. I always used to go around with that oud holder thing and charcoal,let the oud melt inside and smell the smoke and place it all around the house

Yes it does :smile: Sadly not many people in my house like it so I'm not allowed to :s I spend like 2 whole minutes with it whenever I see one tho lol.. I was thinking of buying one from here to take to uni next year as a memory of where I grew up :biggrin: How does it work? Do you go to whatever shop and buy the stand & some special coals? Or is there something separate to the charcoal that you have to add to get the scent?
Original post by BulkingTo6ft
Picked one up the other day for £9.50. Smells good. Grapefruit and ginger.

I bought one but my mum won't let me light it because the house might catch fire (as if) and now I just have this pointless candle sitting in my room, mocking me
Why are scented candles homo?
Original post by SophieSmall
Yes, I keep buying the raisin cookie candles from home bargains. Massive 3 wick candle and only 99p, smells divine and it's so packed with fragrance you don't even need to burn it to be able to smell it.

Home bargains? 99p? Are you quite sure these candles aren't carcinogenic?
Original post by a noble chance
Home bargains? 99p? Are you quite sure these candles aren't carcinogenic?

haha they're just fine.
I don't understand why homebargains gets such a bad rep, most of the stuff they sell are well known brands, just at less ridiculous prices.

Quick Reply

Latest