The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon_98
Not really.
I don't want to talk about it further tbh, if you'd like to continue then I'm sure @Illiberal Liberal and @Plantagenet Crown will be more than willing to take my place + discuss it with you since they pretty much made me write that paragraph + it therefore appears as though they're quite interested in the whole concept. :yep: Let's hope they don't let you down. :no:

I should know. I have been tested for it.
Original post by OU Student
I should know. I have been tested for it.

You should - but do you? Okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are being extraordinarily antagonistic, obfuscatory and defensive.

If I didn't know any better, I would say that you couldn't justify what you are saying. :wink:
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applaud your skills.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
You are being extraordinarily antagonistic, obfuscatory and defensive.

If I didn't know any better, I would say that you couldn't justify what you are saying. :wink:

Quite the opposite. I'm actually sparing her the offence that will be caused if I elaborated + there isn't an aura of confusion about my post bc my message is actually pretty transparent. I reiterate:
"If you'd like to discuss it further, Illiberal's your man."

From your previous posts on this thread you clearly don't know any better, just say it already. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cherryred90s
are you a racist?

Yep, he's your garden variety racist with crazy delusions of grandeur about Britain and white people. Maybe it's autism or something :erm:
Original post by somemightsay888
Yep, he's your garden variety racist with crazy delusions of grandeur about Britain and white people. Maybe it's autism or something :erm:

Delusions of grandeur and a taste of hot dogs.
Original post by drowzee
You're an idiot :lol:
With your first statement, I don't entirely agree or disagree.

Second statement, you're a homophobe. :smile:

Gap year after uni is perfectly normal and not unemployment, seriously wtf?! My sister decided to do her LPC a year later because she wanted to travel, oh and this was afyer she got her training contract. Seriously how close minded of you

Third statement, yes they do. Are you disagreeing with years and years of research and the scientific community? How very arrogant of you...

Well I agree with the premise that people on benefits shouldn't really have more than two children because that is selfish, however what you are suggesting is just extreme and verging on dictatorship.

People that are looking and can't find jobs, can't. At least they're looking and want employment, I'm sure they're trying their absolute best.

These are " unpopular opinions " that I have, so I'm not quite sure why you want to start a debate about it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Letimus97
How? Do you really believe the terroist narrative pushed in the media? Do you realise the US is now funding ISIS? It would be conspiracy rubbish to even consider these countries fight these wars to extract oil which is the highest necessity to keep their currency afloat... its to fight for human rights where it has demonstrated a perfect example of it so clearly in its own country.

I think anybody who makes the claim in bold has little authority to lecture others on what is conspiracy rubbish and what isn't. In any case, if you're prepared to provide evidence for that outrageous claim, I'm prepared to look at it.

(Oh, and don't bring out the old 'ISIS were the moderate rebels that America funded!' crap. The fallacy of that argument has been thoroughly exposed and discredited.)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by stargirl63
These are " unpopular opinions " that I have, so I'm not quite sue why you want to start a debate about it.

Lol
Original post by somemightsay888

Ngl, I googled grandeur
Original post by Anon_98
Quite the opposite.
More obfuscation and deflection. You cannot justify your stupid opinions. That is fine. Just admit it, so you don't appear too deluded.

From your previous posts on this thread you clearly don't know any better, just say it already. :wink:

Sure, what opinion that I expressed in this thread would you like me to justify? I'm happy to justify any opinion I express. :smile:
Original post by cherryred90s
are you a racist?

No. While I don't see why we should allow certain types here, I don't believe they should suffer discrimination or be deported or anything. I'm happy to see their numbers decline over decades.
Original post by Rakas21
No. While I don't see why we should allow certain types here, I don't believe they should suffer discrimination or be deported or anything. I'm happy to see their numbers decline over decades.

Certain types = certain ethnicities = racist. I'll make sure I have lots of black babies and I'll be thinking of you :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
It's an opinion, I don't need evidence. Do I need to provide evidence for why I think Nutella isn't v nice too? :dunce: If you're going to say something then please be consistent and follow through.

Well, you thought wrong bc I do have a justification and wut?¡ It's not a claim, it's an opinion. Why is that so difficult to comprehend. (':

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, don't make the fallacy of comparing it to liking nutella, that's a preference, dyslexia being real isn't a preference.

In short, you have no evidence whatsoever to support your assertion that it isn't real, when all the data suggests it is.
Apple really are overrated. There's a FB grup I post on where people are obsessed with it and make it sound as though there's no other OS out there.
Original post by Davalla
My unpopular opinion is that ^this guy^ shouldn't be representing South Wales. :biggrin:

He represents South Wales!?!?!?
Nooo!!!! (Due to bad trolling ability.)

By any chance do you live in/around Cardiff? (Also don't be too hard on yourself.)
Reply 217
Original post by stargirl63
These are " unpopular opinions " that I have, so I'm not quite sue why you want to start a debate about it.

ikr. I'm actually scared to post my things
What are people expecting on this thread '

"Playstation is better than PC and Xbox combined",
"1D sucks, JB number 1"
"Drake's Hotline Bling dance moves are actually awesome" (Some are btw )

Ofc people are gonna take the opportunity to throw their very unpopular opinions into the light(well even deeper if they have been preaching it for a while)
They have probably heard all sides of the opinions by now, and they have come up with that unpopular conclusion.

No point of trying to change it. Plus it's an opinion .
More obfuscation and deflection. You cannot justify your stupid opinions. That is fine. Just admit it, so you don't appear too deluded.

Right, so bc you disagree with my views you immediately regard them as "stupid"? And I'm childish. :yy: For the last time, opinions do not need justifcation + if you read my post to ' 'Mr. Dystopia' then you'd have realised that I've already explained why I don't think dyslexia exists. I'm not feeling a debate, I don't want to discuss my unpopular opinions bc I'm v much aware that they are unpopular therefore I already know exactly what the responses will entail. I don't wish to form dozens of replies to an influx of comments from people who are obviously unaware of the opposing argument + lastly, I'm not trying to convince you to believe me so I'm really unsure as to why you're so worked up over the fact dyslexia is a myth in my eyes. It's totally okay, you're still welcome to believe in it. :console:

Sure, what opinion that I expressed in this thread would you like me to justify?

You missed the point. :smile:

I'm happy to justify any opinion I express. :smile:

Good for you, didn't ask. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my opinion @Anon_98 doesn't exist, but that's just my opinion. No matter how obviously untrue and whatever evidence there may be against my opinion I will deny it. Because of course I, like the non existent Anon_98 don't understand the difference between facts and opinions.

While I'm at it, in my opinion apples, trees and oxygen don't exist.

You can't have an opinion on fact.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest