The Student Room Group

Hate sixth form with a passion !

Probably one of the most biggest mistakes I've made...anyone else? I'm in year 13 and I can't wait for this school year to be over, literally counting down the months.
What's making you hate it? I've found it to be much more enjoyable than the years before sixth form.
Reply 2
Original post by Student403
What's making you hate it? I've found it to be much more enjoyable than the years before sixth form.

It's so strict, sh*t social life, hate the teachers, i'm really shy/quiet here and the lsit goes on :frown: Hated secondary school and hated sixth form even more.
Original post by loveleest
It's so strict, sh*t social life, hate the teachers, i'm really shy/quiet here and the lsit goes on :frown: Hated secondary school and hated sixth form even more.

I'm sorry to hear that! :frown:

Sixth form is meant to give you more independence. It's weird that your school is strict... :L
Hang in on there - time goes flying!!
Reply 5
Original post by Student403
I'm sorry to hear that! :frown:

Sixth form is meant to give you more independence. It's weird that your school is strict... :L

Unfortunately the stupid teachers in my school do not think that. They treat you as if you are in year 9 and ughh it's terrible. :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by samina_ay
Hang in on there - time goes flying!!

Not flying fast enough. I just want it to be over now! ugh:angry:
Loool. Education is ****.
Not flying fast enough. I just want it to be over now! ugh:angry:

I didnt enjoy sixth form either - keep yourself busy and look forward to uni :biggrin: x
Reply 9
Original post by samina_ay
I didnt enjoy sixth form either - keep yourself busy and look forward to uni :biggrin: x

Why didn't you not like it? and I'll try, i'll try...

Very stressed and no social life, and pushy dumb teachers

Year 13 goes so quickly! I know exactly how you feel-I felt exactly the same year 7-13! Getting into uni was the best feeling ever 'cause it meant school was officially over and I'd never have to go back to that hell hole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending