The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your car ^_^

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivy.98
Thanks!:tongue: I've been into cars since I was little, so my parents knew how much my first car would matter to me. Bare in mind that I'm an only child haha

Is that a VXR?
Reply 61
Original post by monsterzero
Is that a VXR?

Yepp:smile:
Reply 62
Playing with some 80's / 90's retro stuff at the moment...

'81 Ford Capri 2.8 injection

'96 Discovery 300 Tdi

'94 Daimler Six 4.0 litre.
Original post by ivy.98
Yepp:smile:

sweet
Reply 64
Original post by Awesome Genius
Ah right cool, good luck :smile:

Same as PPM then?

Mirin bruh...all paid off or monthly?
Original post by ivy.98
Thanks!:tongue: I've been into cars since I was little, so my parents knew how much my first car would matter to me. Bare in mind that I'm an only child haha

Ahh you're so lucky! I'm the youngest and we all had to buy our own cars and pay for them ourselves :s-smilie:
Just finished fitting a new inlet mani and cam bearings, it runs sweet.

(edited 8 years ago)
This is what has been ordered for me lmao...

Attachment not found

On the plus side it has heated front seats and sat nav!
Heated seats are great, just don't leave them on too long on full... :smile:
Original post by Archrome
Heated seats are great, just don't leave them on too long on full... :smile:

Nobody wants burnt balls :wink:
Original post by jamestg
Nobody wants burnt balls :wink:

Haha. Exactly!
Original post by JC.
Playing with some 80's / 90's retro stuff at the moment...

'81 Ford Capri 2.8 injection
x

That Capri :drool: I will own one eventually.

Anyway, here's my automobile, which I've only owned for about 3 weeks. This was taken on the day I collected it, however it does still look the same now. It's going in to the body shop at some point to get that patch on the bumper, amongst other minor dents/scratches sorted. I've also got some other plans for it like maybe getting the windows tinted, new alloys (grey or black), new head unit, possibly ST bumpers in the future.

Reply 73
Original post by Scott1541
That Capri :drool: I will own one eventually.

Make me an offer if you fancy it?
Original post by JC.
Make me an offer if you fancy it?

Haha, I can barely afford to run my own car right now since I'm still at uni. It'll be something for the future, maybe a project car or something

Here's my baby
Bought her in april after passing my test. Love it to bits and insurance is surprisingly good for an 18y/o at the time, (now 19).
As you can tell she needs keeping spotless haha now winters coming it's quite an effort.

The inside view.
Original post by Archrome

Oooh friend 👍👍👍

Crap picture, but this is my car. I love my little car. <3

My car is named Ronaldo. Runs beautiful but goes down overdramatically at the slightest touch. (Named in January after it managed to get two flat tyres on the passenger side and had to be towed to a garage after being hit on the driver's side by a girl who tried to overtake me in a 30 zone).
Original post by Liv1204

Crap picture, but this is my car. I love my little car. <3

My car is named Ronaldo. Runs beautiful but goes down overdramatically at the slightest touch. (Named in January after it managed to get two flat tyres on the passenger side and had to be towed to a garage after being hit on the driver's side by a girl who tried to overtake me in a 30 zone).

Lool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending